Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

CLAN AABC!

I'm in.

Heh, I watched the match between you and my brother. He deserved it, every single five fucking seconds he bitches about someone using the BFG. I wish I could play him.

I'm in.

Heh, I watched the match between you and my brother. He deserved it, every single five fucking seconds he bitches about someone using the BFG. I wish I could play him.

TRY MINE

I'm in.

TRY MINE

Your what

I'm in.

TRY MINE

Your what

bfg =]

well, uhh, all you do is say "i wanna join AABC" to anyone who's already in. they'll tell me and i'll add you into the list.

Hey I wanna join. You should also blacklist the ultimate lamer clan #2, ICE. They whine as much as or even more than ABC...

hmm, Ilike the link to the old anti-bfg clan.. it is fake right? just look at this... =))

ANDRY JOWNSEN IS ALSO A KNOWN BFG FFAGOT!!!! w¤tCH oU7 on cd soom!!!! lave servar if hih cames hay chates"""""""""""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, what do you know, erik? Spanish people are also known as bitches of imposting

"Unidoom is fake.....&*#(&$*&#*($#" wonder how retarded the person who reports the information can be

Does anyone else find it extremely funny that they call us their "fan club"?