Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IRod54

My megawad project "Journey To Hell"

I liked screenshot #2 a lot. It gives me a feeling of being in a new atmosphere. It also reminds me a little of the one room in AV Map26 that you are locked in for a little with a lot of monsters.

the stretched out faces in the third screenshot look severely out of place. Screenshot 2 reminds me of Timegate from Eternal Doom. not much to say about the first one.

Wow, you'll pretty much make the creators of hell revealed green with envy when you finish this one.

Keep up the good work.

looks surreal with that blue structure and the corridor. oh, and 2 soul spheres in a small red room, bad things must be coming if they're really needed.

how many maps done so far?

Also screenshot 3 makes me remember a part in Deus Vult 1. I don't know if anyone else agree. .-.

You sure like to mix striking colour combinations. These shots are looking great. :)

The megawad is called 'journey to hell' but all of the shots so far look like they are already in hell. :P

Your pentagram star does not seem very regular, or is it the perspective?
I like the colours.

Colorful Doom sounds like an better name for your megawad, it certaintly looks different than what I am used to see from other mappers.

I'm seeing some interesting shots here, nice work keep going.

I was almost certain the first screenshot on your last post was Beast Island from AV.

JohnnyRancid said:

I was almost certain the first screenshot on your last post was Beast Island from AV.

I noticed a lot of similarities with AV as well. But I also saw some differences as well. It definitely has the AV kind of look and feel to it.

I bet if the levels are done, they'll be even harder than the ones in AV. (especially the last few levels and both secret levels.)

The third shot feels quite a bit like a part of the womb level where something big's about to jump the player. I'm a sucker for womb levels.

@Creaphis - That last post was basically my opinion of those organic levels, and shot #3 looks like a part of one. Sorry if it creeped you out.

Some facts about this project!

- 32 new quality levels!
- textures/flats imported from Plutonia, Ultimate Doom, AV, HR, DV2.
- music from Ultimate Doom, PL2 (the midis made by Jimmy91), Paul Corfaitis' 2000: ADO midis, Kaiser's War_3 wad, ROTT, Heretic, Hexen
- New intro screen and end level/game graphics.
- HR/AV/DV style gameplay!
- Multiplayer support!