Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Moshman

Moshman's WIP

Since a lot of you guys have been great on helping me out in my trials and tribulations of 2.5d editing, I figured I'd post some WIP screens.

Yeah, those files shouldn't be as big as they are. Something weird happened with your file compression.

The shots look good! A little bit unusual, but good. Typically, once the gritty, rusted texture theme is introduced, care is taken to ensure all textures match more closely, and lower light levels are used. Your deviations from that formula look distinctive, and not bad, in my opinion.

According to Opera they're 48-bit, 24 more than most monitors can display and one of my pet hates.

Back on topic - that's an interesting looking setting. I like it.

I like the style and the theme of this project. Am interested to see how it turns out. Good luck with it. :)

The images are PNGs, so they probably aren't using lossy compression as most JPGs do. A little large, yeah, but no problem.

Moshman, this looks really good. I love the textures you've chosen. My own current project doesn't even come close.

Keep up the good work, and please let us know when you have something ready to run.

The shots are nice looking but I would suggest the OP to save them as JPG to save bandwidth.

Just save them as 8-bit PNGs. The pictures are already in Doom's palette, so there's not going to be any lost data, just a significant reduction of wasted space.