Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SonicTheHedgehog

Are there any upcoming Doom Megawads and/or TC's that look good?

The quality of that pic was a little shitty.

As for what you want Sonic, Alien Vendetta just came out. Go check it out. Don't ask me how to get it, though. It was in the news right before X-Mas.

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahah

That's funny, coming from somebody associated with Millennium.

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahah

That's funny, coming from somebody associated with Millennium.

At least it's not Joel who's doing the laughing.

Shit, Hub1 of Daedalus is still not finished? Now I see why you laughed, Zaldron.

I heard they're just waiting for the next "final" release of ZDoom so they can make it work with that before releasing.

In that case, I'm glad I never joined :P

Besides, Arioch has called for a jihad. Everyone in LĆ¼t's cult is gonna die! o_O

Besides, Arioch has called for a jihad. Everyone in LĆ¼t's cult is gonna die! o_O

It's not my cult, it's deadnail's. I just own it. It's a business investment, not an operation I run.

It's not my cult, it's deadnail's. I just own it. It's a business investment, not an operation I run.

When are you going IPO? And can I get in on the deal beforehand? I hear investing in cults in the current "big" thing after all that happened this year. :P

Gee, that makes a lot of sense. The indoctrination and brainwashing has started already I see. =)

I'MA A COOOLL WAB DEIGNRR THAT ID WERKENG ONA RAALLY CIIL TC. YOULL ALLL LOVE IIT CUSE IM SOO GOOD AT MAKNG MAPS! SOMEE OIF THEERE MAPPS HAAVE ASS MANNY ASS 300 SIIDEDEFS!

BTYW DOOS ANEWONE NOW WHYY I GOTTA HAVE THE ERROR "PLOYPAL NOOT FOUND" WHEN II TRYY TO PLEY LAGACA?!

Bah, shameless self promotion: Southern Cross

You should be able to download it tomorrow from the Demise page. It might be the last wad realeased in 2001.

Few other things: the two maps that are shown in the screenshots section will not be included in the wad (so you have no real preview untill tomorrow) and although the logo on the entrance says it's a TC, it's not.