• mostly SNC
    • mostly FtS
    • some SNC
    • some FtS
    • equal parts gasoline & orange concentrate, er I mean SNC & FtS
    • none of neither nor da other

fuck the souuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth

represent!

Why is this a multi choice poll when you've provided combination options?

For added laughs, change "fuck" to "truck" on FtS. It makes for some hilarious reading.

Why people give Annotated Rant even a passing thought is ridiculous to me.

I think both sites have some very valid points. I may not agree with all of them, but who is against letting the South break off from the rest of the country?

Gokuma said:

who is against letting the South break off from the rest of the country?

uh, me? plus a bunch of other sane people? NASA? the fact that Austin is awesome?

I can come up with lots of reasons the south shouldn't break off.

I can't connect to the Southern National Congress website - has their federal funding run out?

Fuck.

I just wanted to type fuck. I have some sort of anti-liberal software installed on my computer and can't seem to go to the fuck the south site...

GreyGhost said:
I can't connect to the Southern National Congress website - has their federal funding run out?

I gather FtS is using its "industrial weight" to DDoS them... (or maybe we have anti-conservative software).

Csonicgo said:

uh, me? plus a bunch of other sane people? NASA? the fact that Austin is awesome?

Doesn't mean you can't still go there. Screw the federal government. It's nothing but a damn fascist cancer unto the land.

OK, so what exatly soes the south plan on doing once it's seperated? Institute it's own government never before seen by the likes of anyone ever before?

Maybe see if they actually do something right. At least if they're free to make their own mistakes there should be a lot less hostility and then maybe some finding of common ground. Think of it as a couple getting divorced but then ending up being cool with each other afterwards.

Csonicgo said:

Let's try to put a positive spin on this, you wouldn't be losing fourteen states - you'd be gaining a second Canada with an abundance of trailer parks.

@Myk - opening browser tabs to the same site until the browser crashes doesn't constitute a DDoS attack. ;-)

I actually read the fuck the south article and found it quite well-written. That doesn't mean I necessarily agree with liberalism, but I respect that the writer strongly voiced his opinion and actually backed up his arguments.

Wise enough to stay out of post hell. Isn't that where this thread was for a while?

Lived in the north since birth and wasn't brainwashed by religion so I voted "Fuck the South". But I wish FtS didn't use the word 'fuck' in that page so much since it sounds immature.

You shouldn't believe in that liberal vs conservative BS. They're not what you think and things are more complex than that.