Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
markklem

Mark Klem music stuff here.

It's been a while.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I was finally talked into making a MySpace page.

There are a few songs on there from the old Doom Days, and a new website coming soon with every song I ever made. Probably about 3 million to 4 million songs in all; stuff you've never heard before. Lawlz.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them all. Glad to see the community is still kicking.

http://www.myspace.com/markklem

More songs can be found here:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=960298&content=music

Some good music on the site. Nice. And an impressive list of mapping credits.

When you lauchs that new website with all the used and unused music. Are we allowed to use any of the unused music btw.

Also where is that Woven Fear from, it owns. :D
(but most of your music owns, I am just a fanboy hehe)

Thanks.

Not sure where Woven Fear was at. Not Strain, not MM1 or 2. I'm sure someone here knows, though.

The majority of the songs will be available for your own maps, just ask first.

And as a side note, most of the good ones have been redone as MP3's.

Nice to see you hanging around the forum. Fan of your music!

Thanks! I had no idea people were still playing until I ran across the forums here a couple of months ago.

Torn said:

Also where is that Woven Fear from, it owns. :D
(but most of your music owns, I am just a fanboy hehe)

It plays on MAP11 and 23 of Strain.

Which is weird, because I thought it was called "Treasures in the Dark."

Anyway, nice to see you're alive and well, man. :) I like your music!

Aaaah, I remember Cringe. One of the first mapsets I ever played that wasn't all flat rooms and random shapes. Fun times.

Awesome! :D

[I'm the dude who volunteered to help you out on YouTube, by the way. :P]

I'm eagerly looking forward to checking out your upcoming site! I love most of your work (especially Damage Assessment, which is IMO an exemplary and just plain perfect song for an action game) and it would certainly be great if the songs were available as high-quality versions from one centralized site.

Oh, and I've got a question. Have you composed any stuff lately and are you planning on composing more in the future?

Will we see a page containing all previous MIDI work so authors may use them in their maps? MM2 MAP01 has come to mind since I like the guitar work and other instruments used in it.

Good to see you back in the community. I've always been fond of your stuff, especially what you and David Shaw did for STRAIN.

Oddly, I can't get the MySpace music player to appear, so I guess I have to wait for the website.

Mr. Chris said:

Will we see a page containing all previous MIDI work so authors may use them in their maps? MM2 MAP01 has come to mind since I like the guitar work and other instruments used in it.

I am hoping to get all MID's and MP3's on the site in some fashion. I want mappers to be able to use any of these tunes in their maps if they want.

Most of my favorite stuff is already converted over to MP3, and as I go through some lost files, I am finding more and more MIDIs.

An actual count is going to be about 120 MP3s. Most of them are Doom-day-related. Some are songs written after my Dooming days and I feel are much better in certain ways.

I am trying to swap out mp3s on My Space page as often as I can in the meantime, so keep checking there for some really good conversions. And please don't hesitate to add or request a friend thing on there.

And yes, David Shaw is the ultimate.

Someone mentioned 'Disposition' earlier in here I thought, but I don't see the post now. That song is in the rotation for now if you want to hear it. It's the mp3 version.

If you guys remember Eric Sargent, he did a few maps with me on MM1 and MM2, was a close personal friend; but we lost him to a heart condition (from birth) a few years back. That was one of his favorite songs. That guy rocked.

Thanks, r_rr r...r...._rrr. I'm not very good with names, sorry :(

'Superior' is up there now in the rotation. That one is a lot better than I remember it being. Weird.

I hope you guys that can feel the MySpace player are enjoying these.

Did you make the whole soundtrack of Wacky Wheels? Such an awesome game :D I really love the soundtrack of it, just been a long time since I listen to it.

Well it's not even 11am yet and this thread made my day already :D

Can't wait to see the new site. I've liked your stuff a lot ever since I found the Wacky Wheels demo on my Duke3d disc.

That's great to hear, as I do wonder what MM2 map01 sounds like in MP3 format.

Torn said:

Did you make the whole soundtrack of Wacky Wheels? Such an awesome game :D I really love the soundtrack of it, just been a long time since I listen to it.

Yes, sir; and Google IS my master. Glad you like it.

Mark! Always good to see you. Your music is sounding badass like always.

Lich? Oh man how have you been?

BTW, renamed 'Frivolous Encounter' to 'Shades of Life'.
Frivolous, I know, but that's life I suppose.

Just put up a new one: "Anger" DoomTune redo.

Hey Mark, mind if I request "Give In With Pleasure" for the Myspace page? That's probably my favorite track from Memento Mori 2.