Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jplstatic

Sketch Artist Needed!!!

Name your price! I'm working on compiling a book and within it are various other books found within my game, one of which being a creature profiles booklet. These will actually exist in my game, and also be bases of 3D Models to be made for said game. Name your price and I'll surely work to try and achieve it!!! I am planning on having 100 unique alien creatures, ranging from insects to mammals to fish, you name it! I am taking this very seriously!

That's interesting. So what are you planning really? At first it sounds like you're gonna make a table top RPG. But then you mention 3d Models.

So are you making something like a D&D Monster Manual, or an large instruction manual with enemies listed in the back, like cool SNES games did back in the day?

Basically the wall of text known as the "Detailed Plotwork" post more or less sums up a lot of the major plot whereas filler includes everything hiding the twist that describes everything that has happened so far, and also to paint the picture of the past present and future before your eyes. Its on the doom forum so you know its a possible project for doom. I'm hoping for gzdoom. It was something I wrote in college and I'm ellaborating on it immensely, so its more or less a full on future game project of mine.

These are the planned characters. I wouldn't say 100, more like about 50 really, mostly large insects. These sketches do not at all have to be elaborate just basics.

Well. I might be interested. Though I've got very little (none) experience drawing insects. :p

to the PM I just got and all others interested, I'm currently at the local library where I'm not sure what the priveleges are but I'll try to start a website just to have a place to stuff the character descriptions text I have so far. A lot of them are probably way too silly.