Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

take care of yoy toys!!!

some lady asked me if i could fix here computer. She said that DOS could not be installed and her sound would not work. So i get the system today and holy shit!! This thing was in such a shity condition. All the cards have to be replaced, all of them where horribly rusted. the case was filled with dust and it too was rusted. about the only good parts were the floppy drives, cdrom(had to be a damn old as scsi too) and the ram. the hard drive was beat up but i was able to get into it. it had so many bad sectors and the MBR was screwed to hell so i got to replace that as well. however i found some cool stuff on the hard drive. fullversion of doom2, rott and keen5 & keen6.

Also when i went to get a part for it i picked up a mint condition depths of doom set for $10, kick ass. it now sets in my trophy case, sorry no trophy's

A pack containing UDOOM, DOOM2, Master Levels and Maximum DOOM (3000 horrible idiot-crafted levels). It's the one I bought.

Also when i went to get a part for it i picked up a mint condition depths of doom set for $10, kick ass.

FUCK YOU.

I've been searching for that for over half a year now, it's NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS OR ON THE INTERNET.

The number of stupid posts you have made in here Seph, asking for advice, it would be a cold day afore I asked you to service my computer :)

My old P200 has lotsa dustbunnies swirling about inside it, but no rust. How in the hell did her computer get rusty? She keep outside in the carport? :P

There's a p100 sitting in the corner of my room behind my door. It's supposed to get hooked up in my sister's room so that she has something to browse the 'net with so that she doesn't use the family (everyone but me - i've got my own) computer so much (and that's all that p100 will be worth to her since the only game she plays is the fuckin sims).

I've been searching for that for over half a year now, it's NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS OR ON THE INTERNET.

Nor in Washington...
sephiroth = lucky bastard

A few years ago when I bought it as my first PC game BestBuy had like only 1 copy of it. Is it really that rare?

I'm not really interested into his technical topics all the time

right, i don't understand a shit about them. that's me :D

My oldest comp is a 133mhz 586 with 16mb RAM. It's the first computer I ever played DOOM on. I love it.

tyr going to computer shows where they sell software. that where i scored that great doom pack, i also saw a copy of wof3d, with quake2 demo too. I bought ROTT, depths of doom, and shadow warrior. I also got a beat up yet working 386 laptop for 20, had pentium 100's but the screens where beat up. I was looking for collectors doom but i saw that pack and got it. if u cant find it in shops try shows cause it is usally shit that did not sell and sat in there back room for ever.

by the way, when i bought it. It was the last pack, hahahahaha

A few years ago when I bought it as my first PC game BestBuy had like only 1 copy of it. Is it really that rare?

It has become rare in the last year, and now that Collector's Doom is out, it's basically obsolete.

Just write a program in qbasic that launches SLIGE 3000 times and you'll have something totally superior :)

Just write a program in qbasic that launches SLIGE 3000 times and you'll have something totally superior :)

heh, a computer that jerks off.

you dont even need Qbasic to run slige 3000 times, maake a damn batch file. I think so many have you have forgoten how easy and fun it is to write a batch file for DOS

Yeah, but you'll have to rename the files so they don't overwrite each other somehow. Do batch files do simple maths and stuff like that?

No. Batch files no worky for math afaik. Actually since qbasic comes free with Dos and is super easy to program simple stuff like that, it would be a good option.