Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mattfrie1

Music for Quake 64

Does anyone on here have the music from Quake 64?
It's different from the PC version and I'd love to have it.
I know there was a topic on this about 5 years ago and I'd like to see if anyone has got it since then.

Nope, they don't have it. Even if it doesn't come up for download, would anyone know a way I could get it from the cartridge itself?
I would really love a copy of this music, as I love Aubrey Hodges game soundtracks.

Maybe. Just get Quake64 with an Emulator (providing you have the cartridge) and try it that way. I'm sure they must have some sort of sound test or something, wouldn't be too hard to do it that way.

It would be easy to record the music from an emulator, but my sound recording device doesn't record the sound on vista.
Winamp worked to an extent, but the download of Quake 64 music only seemed to include the single instruments of the songs, not the whole songs themselves.
I would like to have the songs in an MP3 format already if I download them, kind of like the music on doom depot, but maybe I'm being to picky on how I get it though.

EDIT: I found a way for the music to work in the best way possible until MP3'S come along. Thank you all for your help.