Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skeletor

Mind Controlling Robots

Sounds really stupid and dangerous. What about all the terrible and frightening ideas I've had that if it weren't for my better judgment and consideration of the consequences, I wouldn't be where I am now?

I see no problem so long as the robot's only obey the first three of Asimov's Laws

How long before someone re-creates the holographic doctor from Star Trek: Voyager?

Actually it's Mind Controlled robots, not the other way around :) (though I haven't read the article enough)

Gotta see for myself how can those brain signals be discerned :|

GreyGhost said:

How long before someone re-creates the holographic doctor from Star Trek: Voyager?

After that, it will only be a matter of time before someone creates the Andy Dick hologram from that one episode.

inb4 somebody posts the Medibot from "Look Around You"

inb4 somebody else thinks it's real, like idiots do with that rap one.

deathbringer said:

inb4 somebody else thinks it's real, like idiots do with that rap one.

I'm rappin' all day and I'm rappin' all night, I'm rappin' to the beat and I rap it up tight!

I'm rappin', I'm rappin', I'm rap-rap-rappin', I'm rap-rap-rap-rap-rap-rap-rappin'!

Given the thread title I was expecting robots that control people's minds, not the other way around.

That would be cool if the robot started fapping when the human was shown a picture of a right hand.