Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mattfrie1

Weird Initials at Club Doom

Did anyone know of this? I turned on the map all lines cheat at club doom and took a look around the map, and in the bottom right hand corner of the map were the initials WDT JRS (WDT on the top,and JRS on the bottom). I know at The Marshes the creator made a building out of his initials, but these don't match up with any of the mappers for Playstation Doom. Did anybody know about this and have an idea why they are here? Also, these initials appeared in the Saturn version of this map as well.

You mean this.
I forget what the initials mean; but yes, it's in the Saturn version because that's basically a copy of the earlier PlayStation game.

DoomMaster said:

I Most Likely Am Wrong.

You certainly are. Most likely it's the initials of whoever first designed the map..and Club Doom was not designed by John Romero.

We're referring to PlayStation Doom...but..oh fuck it.

DoomMaster said:

The JRS I think Is John Romero *Something*. I Dont Know His Last Name. I Most Likely Am Wrong.

His last name is Romero. His full name is actually Alfonso John Romero.

The level designers for PlayStation Doom were Danny Lewis, Randy Estrella and Tim Heydellar. Maybe it reads Williams, (company that made PS DOOM) Danny, Tim, on the top line. And maybe the bottom line says something like John Romero Sucks? Who knows. If only Led could remember what they mean...

Gez said:

His last name is Romero. His full name is actually Alfonso John Romero.

I was hoping there was a Daikatana reference in there, but other than "John Romero Sucks", "John Romero [Ion] Storm" or "John Romero [is about to make you his bitch] Suck [it down]" I can't think of anything else.