Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheeXile

ITT: Creepy-ass shit!

Coopersville said:
Number Station vid

Star Trek called, they want their sound effects back. :) The audio wasn't creepy, but that girl is enough to give you the shits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8
Have fun pissing your pants after watching this, I know I did. :)
Edit: I found out that the guy that made this made sequels, check out the featured vids to see them, they are just as creepy. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oY5A7I6t20
I think we need some laughs here before we all die of a heart attack. :)

All that little clown needs now is a bloody knife in one hand, and a burger in the other.

Yeah, when I saw the original version of it (without the music and without most of the middle of it cut ouy) I was giggling uncontrollably.

Danarchy said:

Yeah, when I saw the original version of it (without the music and without most of the middle of it cut out) I was giggling uncontrollably.

:P

I had seen the original, but that modified one.. scared the crap out me. I haven't jumped like that in over a decade. Bastard.

Satyr000 said:

Babbie's are evil.

Yes. Not only that, the really big ones can eat you.

Something about old Disney animations have a way of creeping me the hell out. Though they are also quite fascinating, too:

Especially this one:

Resist the urge to scrutinize. It's Disney for christ's sake. :P

TheeXile said:

Fantasia's interesting display of the theory of evolution

I'm sure creationists must love those particular scenes...or all of Fantasia, for that matter. Let me see...there's magic...legendary beings not created by God...Demons....hell...theory of evolution...yup, couldn't get any better than that ;-)

How could you forget the "Night on Bald Mountain" though...

To be honest, that one didn't creep me out nearly as much. It has a sort of 'halloween-ish' quality to it.

Texas Libra said:

I don't know if this qualifies, but whatever:

Excerpt from Mark Twain animated movie

I've watched that whole film and the whole thing has a certain aire of weirdness. I liked it, though, aside from the religious undertones in parts. Definitely not really for the kids, though.

Shhh....shhh.....calm down, it's all over now...I think.

I know I am a bit late to the party on this, but what, exactly, does "ITT:" mean? Google just turns out the school.

I don't know either, in fact I didn't get the idea of the thread until after a few posts appeared.

Anyway, how can we be forgetting the following:

spank said:

I don't know either, in fact I didn't get the idea of the thread until after a few posts appeared.

Anyway, how can we be forgetting the following:

Lawl, they act like it's a party drug and not some shit that white trash do in their trailers.