• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kirby

What do you want Derrick

I look like a ball player

Also Doom related if you listen to the noises the guy makes at around 1:57-1:58

He grunts like the Doom marine! It's weird how easily I notice DooM sounds all over the place now. LOL Nice find.

Reminds me of Tim and Eric, which I don't much care for. This OMG LOL RANDUM HUMOR WITCH IS TEH FUNNIEZ CUZ IT SI TEH RANDUM is getting rather old. Yes Monty Python was funny, and it was random, but it was intelligent about it. It actually had some decent history lessons in it, and they did their research. A guy yelling about listening to his radio and shooting people doesn't have quite the same punch.

Annoying people are all over the place now, it seems... :|

I also hear the sound from that Maes thread, which I also compared to DSPLPAIN.

Is the main motivation of people who make stuff like this to get money somehow; does youtube pay with ads or something and is it profitable? Or do people just spread memes for the sake of memes.

gggmork said:

Is the main motivation of people who make stuff like this to get money somehow; does youtube pay with ads or something and is it profitable? Or do people just spread memes for the sake of memes.

AFAICT, they just do it because they have nothing better to do. They probably wanted to make a Youtube channel with videos of them doing stupid things, so they did. I seriously doubt that they expect to get any money out of this

Jello said:
Reminds me of Tim and Eric, which I don't much care for. This OMG LOL RANDUM HUMOR WITCH IS TEH FUNNIEZ CUZ IT SI TEH RANDUM is getting rather old.

I'm not a fan of Tim and Eric myself, nor even so much for random humor such as this even, however I still find it funny on occasion. It's not as if all the videos made by these guys is going to be funny to everyone, but I still find a couple of them hilarious. For example, the Hey Ben video is pretty damn funny to me at least, but thats probably the only other video of theirs I like at all.

I thought it was entertaining/funny and the pepper one too (in a tim and eric way, I like some of their stuff too, favorite probably being 'sit on you', most of their songs actually. the robin williams impersonation was funny too.). I just know little about youtube and wonder if it is a potential source of real income nowadays, if you can make a video with lots of views (probably not hard if you ride on the coattails of religious memes to exploit them for your own profit heh).