Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reevys

Where Do You Come From?

Gokuma said:
Cold pizza or microwaved pizza is disgusting.

No and yes. And I'm not from PA... I actually passed part of my childhood in NY :p

Central Valley of California. Sucks because it's in the middle of all the good cities all the way around.

In response to Gokuma's list of pennsylvanian stereotypes, I've lived in Pennsylvania my whol life and I can honestly say that I thought more than half of those things were commonplace. Do people from other states not relate to those things?

exp(x) said:

Have things changed in the last 6 years?

well... only the north american continent sans the whole spanish speaking part does not recognize the world cup as the biggest sports event world-wise, so it's only logical you rattle weapons and ignore their '98 victory...

...i kid, please don't bomb czech republic now :)

Well, it looks like i'm the only South American around here. I'm from Chile, a fine little country who struggles every now and then to get into the Soccer (I hate that word, to me is Football, or more precisely, Futbol) World Cup (right now, we're doing great :), above Argentina and one point below Brazil) and has one of the best active tennis players, Fernando Gonzalez, and homeland of a well known CIA-endorsed dictator, Pinochet, among other notable people.

Viva Chile.

maggot202 said:

Well, it looks like i'm the only South American around here.

Not quite - Myk and Zaldron are across the border in Argentina and I'm sure there are others.

Lüt said:

Chicago (ish).

Ditto. Hopefully I will be out of here by this time next year.

Hellbent said:

massachusetts.

Power to the Massholes! I grew up in Newburyport MA (on the north shore) and now I'm going to school in Amherst.

Brooklyn, CT: the northeast corner of the state, nestled between MA and RI. While I am obligated to hate Massholes on principle, I've got to show some love for all of my New Englanders.

No, New York and PA don't count as New England.

Shaikoten said:

Brooklyn, CT: the northeast corner of the state, nestled between MA and RI. While I am obligated to hate Massholes on principle, I've got to show some love for all of my New Englanders.

I hate Connecticut on principle; I hate Massholes because THEY SUCK

magicsofa said:

I hate Connecticut on principle; I hate Massholes because THEY SUCK

Yeah, but let's not forget that New Yorkers suck above all... Except maybe Floridians. PS: Southern CT is just New York.

Hey, I was born in Connecticut. I was like 2 when I left there, though so I'm pretty much just a Washingtonian.

I'm in Brisbane, Australia.

I originally come from a little country town a couple of hours south of here, and I lived over the other side of the country in Perth for a while (a distance similar to New York and San Francisco).

Perhaps when the job market gets a little better I will go exploring. I'd like to live in Europe for a while, somewhere like Finland, with good social conditions and lots of local metal.