Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reevys

Where Do You Come From?

magicsofa said:

Power to the Massholes! I grew up in Newburyport MA (on the north shore) and now I'm going to school in Amherst.

wtf dude. I never thought I'd see the day. You at Umass or Amherst College? Zoomass here!

I was in Newburyport on a geology field trip earlier this year. We went to plum Island in January! Yeah!! It was awesome!! *ahem* yeah.. don't ask.. Geology is a funny science....

Planky said:

Wellington, New Zealand

I'm moving there in a year or two

What... too windy in Wellington? :p

Where do I come from? You'd have to ask my parents. They wouldn't tell me. :P

Here.
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=kinmuck&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=17.204076,30.9375&ie=UTF8&ll=57.268486,-2.30258&spn=0.015338,0.030212&t=h&z=15

A small village in NE Scotland that came a lot closer to being named "what's that fucking smell" because the name literally means "pig's head".

Julian Hope said:

• Born in Limoges, France.
  • Living in Paris, France.
French for the win!

You still making music these days?

Enjay said:

Where do I come from? You'd have to ask my parents. They wouldn't tell me. :P

Here.
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=kinmuck&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=17.204076,30.9375&ie=UTF8&ll=57.268486,-2.30258&spn=0.015338,0.030212&t=h&z=15

A small village in NE Scotland that came a lot closer to being named "what's that fucking smell" because the name literally means "pig's head".

The seafloor looks like elephant skin.

Dr. Zin said:

Ditto. Hopefully I will be out of here by this time next year.

Well I kinda like it here, unless you're talking about the cost of living, but that's crap nearly everywhere except a few good places.