Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoOmEr4LiFe

memberlist

recently i looked at the memberlist and was amazed at how many people there is that dont post. now i am not saying that you should be forced to post...but if your not going to post on forums, doesnt that kind of defeat the purpose of getting registered?

Those are just lazy people that never deleted their accounts. Check the Forum's Index, there's NEVER more than 10 registered guys at the same time.

2500 members...when? Why?

Sometimes I've gotten over 15 members and 10 guests on the list.

I think their account info gives their last post, so you can tell the inactive users from the regular users. Your account ought to be terminated if you don't use it for more than 3 months, although that's frustrating too. Everytime I go to hotmail I have to do this reactivation process because there's one of those limits, but they set it for 30 days or so. Like I check my junk mail that often...

Heh, funny you mentioned that. I have, like 200 email addresses in my "Block Senders" list.

You know what's strange?

You start missing those senseless "GO BUY MICROSOFT STOCKS" ads...

Hotmail can suck my dong, they won't stop that Gamespy shit from coming in...cocksuckers. But, at least I can send a file of any size I want :p I'll have to use hotmail to upload my EDGE mod to CDROM.com, cuz Yajew! won't let me upload anything bigger than a meg and a half. And yet I have SIX megs for my e-mail account with them...hmm. Oh well. In regards to deactivating an account, give 'em 180 days if they don't give any notice that their departure will be temporary I say. That should be more than sufficent.

Even with the fact that few registered users are on at the same time, there are still plenty of posts. Besides, Lüt's insane amounts of posts more than make up for all of the inactive users.

I also noticed, when pickle_hammer was browsing newdoom, that Lüt posts there too! Don't you have a life, Lüt?!

I've made like 120 posts there since they opened, that's not much.

I've been over the rest enough times already.

i've started to post alot of crap. I only realised it now, and i gotta cut down on it. But it's not like there's a lot of good posts to make good replies to. :(