Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necros20

Issue with GZdoom

When I try to star GZdoom I get an 'Input signal out of range error'. I have an LCD LG monitor with and a Nvidia Geforce 7600 GS card

Sounds like your monitor doesn't support the selected (default or otherwise) display mode. Try hacking the zdoom.ini (gzdoom.ini?) file and changing the screen resolution or render mode.

I've got it to work now but I have another issue which was the reason for this post. When I try to start a new game in the mod Cold as Hell it just repeatedly goes to the intermission screen.That's not supposed to happen is it?

Edit: Never mind, I just noticed that this only happens when I choose to enable hints.

I'm sorry for bumping this thread, but I have a similar problem with launching GZDoom. I get the same error as in the OP, but the weird thing is that it only affects fullscreen resolutions; windowed resolutions work fine. The even stranger thing is that it's become a recent phenomenon, having successfuly played in fullscreen up to last week. What's the problem with it?

For the record, I'm running with a HP Pavilion M70 monitor and a NVIDIA Geforce 8500GT; resolution is 1280 X 1024.