Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frankdude

Help hexen codes won't work in uhexen

Perhaps you could be more specific (which codes, etc.). In fact, why are you posting this here?

EDIT - After looking at the UHexen SourceForge page, it seems this hasn't been updated since 2001. I doubt you'll find any proper help if it's been out of date for that long. Might'nt you try a newer source port? (Check the FAQ for a list of them - they should all be able to play Hexen)

Kirby said:

Perhaps you could be more specific (which codes, etc.). In fact, why are you posting this here?

Well I suppose the logic is that since Hexen isn't part of the Doom franchise itself it would belong in everything else :P. But here in DW we really talk about all doom-engine based games, so this would have been better suited to the source ports section.

As for the question itself, like Kirby said, you didn't really give us any details about the problem, so we wouldn't be of much help without them. However, this port sounds a bit outdated anyway, so you should probably try something newer.

Hmmm...I wonder if I showered this post with enough commas or awkwardness?

lupinx-Kassman said:

Hmmm...I wonder if I showered this post with enough commas or awkwardness?

Well, you, lupinx-Kassman, I am sure, could have, in all honesty, had you been trying harder, been able, without question, to accomplish this, making your post, as they say, showered with commas and awkwardness.

Anyway, it sounds like you've solved the problem. You can also run Hexen using ZDoom if you want to go that route.