Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So just because a couple of shits were being, well, shits, we're supposed to believe that ALL Dominos employees do that?

Why of course. It's the American way.

Honestly, though, Domino's is probably going to be the cleanest place to eat in the next few weeks. Plus they'll probably be rolling out some sweet deals to get some customers back. So everyone who's paranoid over a few boogers are gonna be missing out.

While I would certainly compare the quality of Domino's food to that of boogers, it doesn't change the fact that those people in the video are absolute morons.

Wow. What idiots. I'd say something about how I'm now too disgusted to eat at Domino's ever again or whatever, except (a) this has probably happened at one time or another at every cheap restaurant I've ever been to, and (b) I never eat at Domino's anyway, so it changes nothing.

LOL. We used to do stuff like that when I worked at Domino's (but only when people deserved it).

There was this one old prick who always called in to complain no matter how fucking hard we tried to please him. So one day after that guy's routine bitch-call, my coworker and I dropped his sub sandwich on the floor, let it sit there for a few minutes, and before I left on delivery, we scraped it off the floor and I took it to him.

Funny part is, he never called to complain about his sandwich. :P

So, long story short: don't piss off the people that make your food.

And uh, by the way, I don't endorse this video.

EarthQuake said:

So, long story short: don't piss off the people that make your food.

I work at Wendy's on Third Shift. We get all the drunks from the bar and all the idiots that don't know how to go to bed. So you can imagine we get some difficult people here and there. I'll admit it me and my Co-Worker have fucked up Customer's orders up horribly but nothing like that. If you piss us off the worst things we'll do is give you really old fries, give you too much ketchup or too many onions (something to that nature), give you really old patties (The really dried up dark brown ones...that go in the Chili..Yes old hamburger patties go in Wendy's Chili after you see some of them you will never want to eat Chili from there again). I'll also admit that I worked last night and fucked up someone's order by salting their patties WAAAY to much.

But with all this said I would NEVER do anything like that...That is just WRONG on all levels. I wouldn't even go that far. The sad part about it..both of them where in there 30's that did it. I expect something like that from teenagers..not from someone that old.

Funny things is the where dumb enough to record it and put it on the internet. They better hope the people that got the subs don't find them. All hell would break lose.

I have work my fair share of fast food places like most people in the states. I would have never done that to some one. I also would never mess up there order because they were jerks. Karma can be a real bitch and you never know when shes going to catch up to you.

IMO, just refuse them service and kick them out. You could get the chance to physically remove them and that's all ways fun.

Imp said:

(The really dried up dark brown ones...that go in the Chili..Yes old hamburger patties go in Wendy's Chili after you see some of them you will never want to eat Chili from there again)

WARNING: Obvious joke approaching!

I work at a restaurant and these assholes would have been fired 10 times over. Just not wearing your gloves while working on food would get you written up. These dumbasses probably don't even have health cards.

Still, if you come in where I work a half hour or less before we close then send it back over something inconsequential, you're going to get a half-assed meal. I don't know why those assholes do that.

I've sent back big orders twice in one night. I'm immune to some oysters and snot on my pizza if it means I'm not going to have gross-ass vegetables touching the pepperoni.

Domino's is my favourite pizza place. However, it's because of people like this I never tip.

If you tipped at chain fast food places, you'd be retarded. However, if you don't tip at sit-down restaurants, you're an asshole since that's the only way servers actually make money.

DuckReconMajor said:

Why of course. It's the American way.

{SNIP} Plus they'll probably be rolling out some sweet deals to get some customers back. {SNIP}

Get two sandwiches, or the 5-5-5 pizza deal, get a free "Best of Snot" CD compilation!

:D

(Cue Price is Right Lose Cue here.)

These employees should be arrested for a felony endangerment of public health and the entire restaurant should be shut down and sanitized top to bottom.

I worked at subway for about 3 years now and honestly I've never done anything like this. Priarily, it's because we make the sandwich right in front of the customer, but I'd do it if I didn't get immediately fired for it.

I once had some drinks from a juice pitcher a waiter had spit in, at a wedding dinner. We noticed half-way... yuck. My cousin was partly to blame, though, because he wasn't being polite and we were in a military establishment. The dude evidently didn't like his pride being messed with by some youngster, and chose to take such a measure.

The likeliness you'll have assholes who do weird shit to food is directly proportional to how shitty working conditions are, aside from other external factors, minus any controls made by the establishment. Not only as retaliation against unhappy work but also because shitty work doesn't attract people with less problems.

LO Fucking L. Shortly after seeing this video I recieved an email from Domino's asking if I'd like to try there new oven baked sandwhiches! No thanks, I don't want boogers and snot for dinner.

myk said:

I once had some drinks from a juice pitcher a waiter had spit in, at a wedding dinner. We noticed half-way... yuck. My cousin was partly to blame, though, because he wasn't being polite and we were in a military establishment. The dude evidently didn't like his pride being messed with by some youngster, and chose to take such a measure.

I've heard from some vets that you never, EVER mess with the cooks if you value your quality of life during military service even a bit. You'd punch your drill sergeant in the face before you'd insult the cook.

Hey, when I clicked the link, all I got was this message.

Message from Youtube:
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Kristy Hammonds.

Dgon92 said:

Hey, when I clicked the link, all I got was this message.

I'm surprised it stayed up as long as it did.

Danarchy said:

I'm not getting any audio on that video.

Here you go

Just ordered one of their new Pasta Bread Bowls. It's good. You can eat it like a pizza.