Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
damson

I've created my map!

Not bad for a first map. :) I haven't finished it yet, but so far it seems pretty good...there's a lot of close-quarters combat, which I like. The only suggestion I can think of right now is that shooting the radiation sign to open the first door would have taken me a while to figure out, and for somebody who wasn't told that it might leave a bad first impression.

More to come once I finish...

EDIT: Also, you might want to upload this to /idgames at some point.

This was good. Really good for an old school map. The earlier parts were nicely challenging until you get bigger guns, after which the difficulty goes down a bit too much, until you get to the arch-vile fight in the end, which was pretty nice. There are some texture bloopers and such, but that's no big deal for a more old school map IMO. Only the radiation sign in the beginning, some doors that looked like the rest of the walls (that small gray room which led to the short radiation tunnel, etc) and the inverted difficulty curve were really the only distracting things in this. :) Make more. Please.

There seems to be an error:

"This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."