Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PainElemental

I made an iPhone game

Yep I'll be honest, this was my inspiration :)

But I implemented a couple of new ideas and overall I'm pretty satisfied how it turned out, glad to hear people like it :P

Zaldron said:

I am suddenly reminded of Terminal Velocity.

I was thinking the same thing. Man, that was an awesome game.

Danarchy said:

I was thinking the same thing. Man, that was an awesome game.

I loved the level with the mostly defenseless floating stations above the cloud line.

This actually reminds me of a few games, the flash missile game being one and the other Ballistics, an old supersonic racing game by GRIN.

On a seperate note, you have piqued my interest and I'm going to use 99 cents of my iTunes gift account to check this out on my iPod Touch.

Thanks for all the feedback dudes!

Bucket said:

I'm working on an iPhone game myself. How much do they usually cost?

Well, it depends, since this is my first game I'm selling it for $0.99 to see how it goes, but usually they cost between a dollar and ten bucks, haven't really seen anything more expensive than that.

Kirby said:

On a seperate note, you have piqued my interest and I'm going to use 99 cents of my iTunes gift account to check this out on my iPod Touch.

I hope you enjoy it :) Updates are coming soon.

Snarboo said:

This actually reminds me of a few games, the flash missile game being one and the other Ballistics, an old supersonic racing game by GRIN.

Skyroads, Trailblazer and some other old PC and 8-bit games come to mind.

That game looks really hard, especially with the lens flares and shininess. I don't have an iPhone though so I wouldn't know. Is it?

JohnnyRancid said:

That game looks really hard, especially with the lens flares and shininess. I don't have an iPhone though so I wouldn't know. Is it?

Well from my point of view it's actually too easy (except maybe the last episode, which is kinda hard), but I've also been playing a lot during development so maybe this is not the most objective opinion :) The actual speed of the game is half of what you see in the vid.

Didn't quite get it, but then I read the description, and it all made sense. Pretty good!

At least you weren't dumb enough to come up with that shake-the-baby game.....