Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Insane_Gazebo

Sunder - Map20 Appears, finally.

I've always been most hopeful for his secret maps. He said he was going to break the mold and do something a bit more out there with them, and he was just a map away from tackling them.

32 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

I just came... really hard...

Linguica please add :lewd: reaction.

Woah there.

It will soon be time to experience torment again. Can't wait xd.

Great to see that there's more stuff in the works from you, I_G! Really interested in seeing how you've grown and developed from the last time you've mapped. In case you didn't know, we did a community-wide playthrough of Sunder about 5 years back—might be worth a gander if you wanna see how the set has been received in your absence.

Hopefully we'll be able to get our hands on whatever you're brewing up sometime soon...

God damn what a time to be alive! Welcome back I_G, your work has been oft imitated but never surpassed. I am unbelievably stoked to see what you come up with next! 

First Dues Vult 2 2nd Edition and now Sunder is back!? What's next Erik Alm finishing up Scythe X!?

...seriously would be mega dope if that happens XD 

Wait, first Deus Vult II and now this?!

Hell yeah man. I'm glad you're back, Sunder was a great source of inspiration for a lot of mappers and I can't wait to see what else you have in store!