Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

A storm is gathering...

Just needs some Raunchous Brothers blasting in the background and it's the perfect anti-gay video.

And that's bad. Why do these people even exist

For those of you who say I kiss ass of the Elephant, here's one for you:

Dead wrong. These groups should not interfere with anyone's right to marriage, or a civil union if it makes everyone happy. I think if a church want to be homophobic and not practice same-sex marriage, then that's fine, but condemning others that support same-sex marriage is not right.

They are scared.......Yeah, traditional marriage isn't going away, gays and lesbians want marraige too, and that's all they're asking for. Suddenly, those not like them (the straight elephants) are evil, and will ruin the world as we know it...... Bull.

You saw it, me in support of a libral idea. Gay marriage should be allowed.

Georgef551 said:

You saw it, me in support of a libral idea.

Still have some trouble spelling it... I can understand, can be painful ;)

More seriously, I don't really understand who would be stupid enough to give into any of this NOM video.

And THANK YOU COLBERT, you definitely deserve your name in space now!

Wow, what a totally great video that is totally right about everything. I wasn't so sure what I was thinking before, I was totally planning on voting no on "prop 8", but this video made me change my mind. I had a feeling that gay people were responsible for "Katrina" and causing people depression, and... Unemployment?

Every time a gay couple gets married, a kitten dies. Do you want to save the kittens, or are you a cruel freak who cares not for the rights and life of anyone or anything? Stop killing innocent kittens and ban gay marriage!

I'm cereal. Super duper cereal.

So, if my reasoning is correct, that means for every gay couple kept from getting married, a post gets deleted from Everything Else.

Count me in.

These people are going to have to learn the hard way. Gay's CAN'T reproduce. If nature intended for us to be gay, women would not exist.

glaber said:

These people are going to have to learn the hard way. Gay's CAN'T reproduce. If nature intended for us to be gay, women would not exist.

I am confused as to your stance on the issue.

glaber said:

The hard way? What's that, listening to your blather?

I find this matter interesting. Not in any practical terms, its just interesting. Interesting because its over a technicality in a religion full of technicality's. Interesting because somehow this changes everything. Because if people see something, they'll try it without thinking about whether they'll like it or not right?

If nature intended for us to be gay, women would not exist.

Maybe, and maybe god will come back and take all the women away.

glaber said:

If nature intended for everyone to have nipples, men wouldn't exist.

glaber said:

the "natural" and "normal" arguments are a nice way to fall back on appeals to emotion without casual observers catching it, no?

glaber said:

And maybe, perhaps...it's possible that people can live out their lives happy and fulfilled without ever reproducing? Defying nature's intent isn't that hard and I doubt most gay couples care what nature wants. (They definitely don't care what a bunch of ultra-conservative yoyos say God's intent is.)

glaber said:

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Who's got to learn the hard way? I think it's fairly obvious to everyone that gay and lesbian couples can't reproduce, at least not directly with each other. That doesn't stop them from their pursuit of happiness, though.

Can you define 'natural' for me? While you're at it, might as well tell me what 'normal' is, too. Note: They're both subjective in the context you are using them, and as such, cannot be applied to the spectrum of peoples and cultures, some of which would otherwise be branded by individuals like yourself as immoral or unnatural.

Your theory of women not existing is instantly debunked by the fact that there's gays out there in our society, and women still do exist, believe it or not! Thus your belief on what is or is not natural does not hold water in reality.

Captain Red said:

Gays can't get married because water is wet. You're just going to have to learn the hard way.

The water is dry dammit!

In any case, I agree with what Xenaero said. Pursuit of happiness is the equal right of all peoples, and I don't really see the point in denying that. To me this feels more like a seperation of church/state issue and where you feel marriage falls under.

glaber said:

Gay's CAN'T reproduce.

Yep, helps to solve overpopulation.

Actually, there is a theory out there that homosexuality exists in nature as a means of population control. Makes sense.

Also, nice troll. Got like half the forum with that one.