Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skeletor

Zeno Clash

I just finished this. Pretty good game. Melee combat is fun and I thought the addition of guns would be too easy but the slow reloading and enemy charge when you have a weapon made it pretty challenging. The thing that sucked is that the game was too damn short. For 20 bucks...I thought it was worth it because I like being exposed to strange, creative works but if you don't really care about that stuff and just want a good game, I recommend you pick this up, maybe later on when it is cheaper.

Anyone else play this? Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX0jxT03x3U

Never played Batman Doom. Any good? I saw a video on youtube. What weapons does he have besides his fist and the bat shurikens?

I've been hearing a lot of good things about this game. It looks great. $20 is a great price for it, too. I thought it was $50.

Fresh, ingenuous, and original with a great story and visuals. We need more games like this.

Hello motion sickness!

I can see how this would mess with people's proprioception, like Mirror's Edge has been reported to.

Just finished it, and here's my thoughts: The setting and visual style were both awesome. The story, however, sucked big time and that really matters for a story-driven game. Most of the game you're just running from your "family" because before the game you apparently killed some silly head of the "family" - you're told pretty much nothing more until the last cutscene and the game really doesn't give you any reason to care to know more either: The "blank slate"-story telling method can be good as long as you care about the characters, but in Zeno Clash they were as dull as they can be. And the woman was your stock stupid female sidekick. The only at all interesting character in the game was Golem, but in the end you get to know nothing about him.

The basic gameplay was pretty good, though the parts where you had to shoot animals, fight the "heavy weight" opponents, the "shadow world" or fights where it basically doesn't matter what happens (meleeing Hunter) were varying degrees of crap. Also, yeah, the game was short, but on the other hand if it was any longer without new interesting "modes" the basic combat (which was the best thing about the gameplay) would have started to feel dull.

Tedious and dull. Sure the art style is unique and the combat mechanics work well but its far too repetitive.
The Boss fights, story and voice acting are crap.