Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mattfrie1

Favorite Aubrey Hodges Ambient Track?

What's your favorite track from Aubrey Hodges FPS music? Games that have had his music are PSX Doom, PSX Final Doom, Doom 64 and Quake 64. Personally, I can't pick what my favorite track is, as all of them are really good and fit the atmosphere for the chosen level very well.

Whatever one plays in Map54, Redemption Denied. I can't remember what other maps it's in, but I always remember it from that map, as there are a few times when there is complete silence, and the music really stands out at that point.

They all sound generally the same to me. Except for MAP01 of Doom64, that track stands out right away.

I think pretty much all of the Doom 64 music is great, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be level 12: Altar of Pain, with its hellish atmosphere.

Hell Gate with that weird breathing noise, Mt. Erebus, Final Outpost, Altar of Pain, Dark Citadel, Phobos Anomaly, Redemption Denied. Also I find all the Final Doom tracks pretty atmospheric and hellish-tech sounding. Also I like Computer Labs too, gives it the ominous 'level-before-last' feeling. :)