Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SuperSlammer2

Favorite Schwarzenegger movie

What is your favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger movie? For action, I definitely go with T2. Such an epic movie and its definitely Arnold's best. For comedy, I really like Kindergarden Cop. Funny stuff.

Terminator 2 would have to be one of my favs, however I'd probably go with True Lies

fraggle said:

Terminator 3

*Cyberdyne Parody*

LMFAO

http://www.arnocorps.com/ FYI

Commando, no doubt. I judge Arnold movies based on the epicness of his one liners.

"I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!"

I enjoy almost every movie where he's starring in, but my favourites are definitively Terminator 2, Total Recall, and Conan the Destroyer/Red Sonja.

Every movie Arnie has ever done is a work of art, the man is so amazing, he should be in politics or something :P

T2 is probably my favorite too, however I'm going to give Last Action Hero a close second, simply because it's so ridiculously hilarious.

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Too big to fail

Total Recall. I'm a sucker for Dickian sci-fi if it's done right. The 6th Day was pretty good too, in a similar vein. No one has mentioned that movie yet, either. Of course, Predator and the first two Terminators were good, as were Conan the Barbarian and Last Action Hero. Then there's Commando for teh lulz.

fraggle said:

Terminator 3

Lawl. I never saw the movie, but that scene is hilarious. They dubbed him, right?

I'm gonna have to go with Terminator and Predator. Commando was pretty crazy too. Oh yeah, and Kindergarten Cop for that "IT'S NOT A TUUMA!" line.

Ralphis said:

Remember when I told you I'd kill you last Bennet??

I lied.

Totally a misquote, that character was called Sonny I think. Bennett was the main bad guy.

"Let off some steam, Bennett!"

I'd probably have to go with Commando for sheer balls to the wall 80s OTT action. T2 misses out by a hair due to the excess of annoying child actors.

All of them. He's my favourite actor.

I think Commando and T2 are the best of the best though.

AirRaid said:

Totally a misquote, that character was called Sonny I think. Bennett was the main bad guy.

"Let off some steam, Bennett!"

I'd probably have to go with Commando for sheer balls to the wall 80s OTT action.

"Don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired."

Best quote in the movie.

I liked his role where he played the role of governor of california

Danarchy said:

Lawl. I never saw the movie, but that scene is hilarious. They dubbed him, right?

It's a deleted scene. I guess they couldn't include it in the actual movie because that would have meant there was something actually worthwhile and redeeming to it.