Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aldaraia

Song on MAP05 of Dbzone_v7

I heard this song while playing on Zdaemon on the Dbzone_v7 level set and I thought it was a pretty bad ass rock song. Someone told me it was a C&C song but there are a bunch of them and I have no idea where to start. Does anyone know what this song is? Thanks for those who help.

Could you open the file with Wintex, extract the midi and upload it so people could help identify it for you?

That track is indeed from the original C&C, and is by Frak Klepacki.
The bloke even has a website, where you can listen to pretty much every track he's ever put out in every game he has written music for, too.

http://www.frankklepacki.com/

Sadly, it appears all but a few remixes of the original C&C tracks have been taken down for newer pieces he's been working on. However, if you are interested in hearing the rest, I'm sure they're avaliable elsewhere.

That's "Action Instinct" from the first C&C, one of my favorites from that game.

Mr. Chris said:

That's "Action Instinct" from the first C&C, one of my favorites from that game.

Awesome! I found it although it was called "Act on Instinct" on his website. :P Either way I found what I was looking for, thanks for the help. Would've taken me forever searching through all the Generals and Red Alert songs on Youtube.