Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

[Demonic Uprising] Screenshot Mayhem (p.3) - Join Now!

Seems like the second-to-last batch looks better than the last one. Might be the fog.

It's definitely OpenGL doing most of the work in those screenshots(like a lot of the pictures posted in this thread), but they still look nice, or at least decent. Also maybe I'm just a fan of gaudy skyboxes, but I don't really mind the last picture's skybox, and yeah echoing the kick-ass floating island, good job.

[size=200]BREAKING NEWS![/size]
Don't let it die, fill the last 4 remaining slots and help us finally finishing the project! After 3 years it's about time - and it's worth every second of your time :) At the moment, a huge bunch of maps is finished or almost finished, the resources were cleaned and the final first beta nears. But that will only happen if people support us filling the last remaining slots or if mappers part of the project finally take their time to finish it up. C'mon guys, go for it and help us with the final steps!

http://www.realm667.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14

Does it have to be zdoom-fancy-cool-whatever map with all that kind of things because i'm really into vanilla heretic.

SFoZ911 said:

Does it have to be zdoom-fancy-cool-whatever map with all that kind of things because i'm really into vanilla heretic.

Yes, it has to. There has been other community projects for vanilla Heretic, though, including HYMN which is still running IIRC.

We are looking for 3 maps!
Yep, you read it, now join us! The list is currently pretty complete, all we need are three more maps to fill the remaining slots in Episode 4 "Hell's Wake" and Episode 5 "The Astral Plane". So when you are into hellish and firy maps or into void and spacey maps, join HPack now and sign up in the development forum -> http://www.realm667.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14

We are looking for testers, bugfixers, detailers and coders
Oh and by the way, if you want to be tester, bugfixer, detailer and coder, who is just into "I want to try this and give feedback", "I want to fix bugs and support the team", "I want to make maps more beautiful" or "I want to write some lines that do fancy stuff" you might also be very useful :) Support us, sign up, we'd be happy to have you on board :)

Gee I would love to help only one problem though I dont know how to build cool (g)zdoomish maps all I know is doors and sectors Is there a tutorial (Note im not talking about video tutorials (yes I know there is some but they are not about what I am talking about here} I mean like walls that shatter,moving things etc.)

If there is a slot left I would like to build the final map of Into the furnace (episode 3),if the final map is already there I will build another map of that episode

Dododamian said:

If there is a slot left I would like to build the final map of Into the furnace (episode 3),if the final map is already there I will build another map of that episode

Slots are basically unlimited, since this is for GZDoom. An episode could have 76 maps if there were enough mappers joining the project. :)

Gez said:

Slots are basically unlimited, since this is for GZDoom. An episode could have 76 maps if there were enough mappers joining the project. :)

XD. Well you didnt answer my first question GEZ I really want to map for this project but im a bit of a newbie when it comes to mapping PS. Thanks for answering so quickly

Tormentor667 said:

We are looking for 3 maps!
Yep, you read it, now join us! The list is currently pretty complete, all we need are three more maps to fill the remaining slots in Episode 4 "Hell's Wake" and Episode 5 "The Astral Plane". So when you are into hellish and firy maps or into void and spacey maps, join HPack now and sign up in the development forum -> http://www.realm667.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14

We are looking for testers, bugfixers, detailers and coders
Oh and by the way, if you want to be tester, bugfixer, detailer and coder, who is just into "I want to try this and give feedback", "I want to fix bugs and support the team", "I want to make maps more beautiful" or "I want to write some lines that do fancy stuff" you might also be very useful :) Support us, sign up, we'd be happy to have you on board :)

Tormentor Im not that good of mapping but I can really help you test the maps,though im not a bugfixer but ill try my best, also links are broken :(

Olroda said:

It is obviously for Heretic, and no, despite its name, one can make Heretic maps with GZDooMBuilder. This fellow has lots of good video tutorials if you're new to it.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL99214A1614CD2EED
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCE835098C82D8F24

Maybe you didnt understand I have GZDoombuilder and I only select doom (I have latest version 1.14) plus that is not GZDoom builder that is Doom builder

• Tutorials for the other Doombuilders are still of use with the GZ version.
  • You'll have to configure GZDooMBuilder if you haven't already, which is done in Tools/Game Configurations (I think you can press F6 to get there).
  • Also, I really recommend reading through the help section and then doing some of the simpler tutorials which I linked previously.

Olroda said:

• You'll have to configure GZDooMBuilder if you haven't already, which is done in Tools/Game Configurations (I think you can press F6 to get there).
  • Also, I really recommend reading through the help section and then doing some of the simpler tutorials which I linked previously.

Ooh didnt know that tks

Olroda said:

Sorry im asking too much but when I go to help all I see is blank spaces (I pressed on one of the question marks too).

Did you try the following?

• Start GZDooMBuilder.
  • Click"Help".
  • Click "Reference Manual".
If you do this and nothing shows, something is wrong and you may need to re-install it.

ON TOPIC:
Those are some very nice images! Especially the first and the last one.

Olroda said:

Did you try the following?

• Start GZDooMBuilder.
  • Click"Help".
  • Click "Reference Manual".
If you do this and nothing shows, something is wrong and you may need to re-install it.

ON TOPIC:
Those are some very nice images! Especially the first and the last one.

You know what I dont really want to map anymore I just what to test the maps but the Ledgendary Tormentor667 never replied....Hope he replies soon

On Topic : Is this project going to have a beta any time soon?