Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

happy new year by doomworld.com!

I'd say at this timing, it isn't too late or too early to say "Happy New Year" to the people who are from different regions. I'd like to suggest share couple of site suggestions here.

Site suggestions:
» Need to improve the rate of updating news
solution: hire more people to help
» New site designing
solution: uh, I guess Ling is probably working on it, þ(thumb's up)

Doomworld Forums sugggsetion:
» I've seen some people have technical questions about running ports and other stuff. Generally, they are newbies
solution: Open "Technical" forum section, this will really help the newbies, also might avoid spammings in "General" section.

I also posted a poll at here over how satified you think doomworld is currently.

Those are some ideas I have thought about for doomworld imo, so you may post some ideas of your own, but plz don't flame about it or anything. Thanks

I also posted a poll at here over how satified you think doomworld is currently.

Have you not learned? If I just got Post-Helled (which I can't see why) for advertising something in another forum, surely that would be a lesson for the rest of you guys?

Have you not learned? If I just got Post-Helled (which I can't see why) for advertising something in another forum, surely that would be a lesson for the rest of you guys?

ROFl...you got post helled? My thread just got moved...that was a while ago.

New years are all ways over rated, we should selabrate the 50th day after the new year just as much just coze we lasted that long without commiting suicide.

o well just gives me time to download some mp3's

Doomworld needs something. I knwo it's missing something but I can't remember wtf it is all i know is that it needs it badly an shit. If I ever remmber i'll fucking tell ya, goddammit relax you annoying fucker.

True, it's only a change of numbers.

Back in the day, they didn't use numbers because they had nothing to base it off of, but now we live in the Common Era and we count from the time this guy was born who was nailed to a tree for saying that we all should be nice to each other.

True, it's only a change of numbers.

Back in the day, they didn't use numbers because they had nothing to base it off of, but now we live in the Common Era and we count from the time this guy was born who was nailed to a tree for saying that we all should be nice to each other.

I personally count from the year of my birth.

We have to start our own time countage. Shall we say release of DOOM is year zero?

Nah, it should be the release of Heretic :)

HEY GODAMMIT. DOOM IS A GOOD GAME BUT IT AIN'T JESUS. GET A FUCKING GRIP, SUCK MY COCK, CARVE A PENTAGRAM IN YOUR FOREHEAD AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH A FULL 2 LITER OF COCACOLA THEN OPEN IT AND LIKE ABORT YOURSELF.

I don't hafta take this kind of crap from a pinko. Go fuck a Larch or something you tree hugging hippie sack of monkey taints.