Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D00M Marine

Help With Doom 64

Ok i need help on getting Doom 64 on Doom Builder. How do you even get it on there i tryed running it with Doom 2 but it wouldnt so really need help im planing on making my own Doom 64 levels and soon a full game i hope anyways.

I'm afraid you really are going to have to be more specific with what you want help with. From what infomation we can get from your post we could give you a multitude of answers, all of which could not help you one jot as they refere to a completely different matter.

Also, could you be a little more specific with your titles as simply 'DOOM' could mean a topic on pretty much anything on this forum.

PhilibusMo said:

I'm afraid you really are going to have to be more specific with what you want help with. From what infomation we can get from your post we could give you a multitude of answers, all of which could not help you one jot as they refere to a completely different matter.

Also, could you be a little more specific with your titles as simply 'DOOM' could mean a topic on pretty much anything on this forum.

Okay i found the Doom 64 add on for Doom Builder but it says this (The configuration file D64_Builder.cfg has errors and cannot be parsed syntax error on line 659: spaces not allowed in key names) sorry i took so long..

So what you are trying to do is open the doom 64 maps on doom builder, am I correct? Do you own doom64 on your PC in a format that it can read. Sorry i'm not particuarly knowledgeable on doom64 but there are probably atleast 1 wad that aims to replicate doom64 uploaded to the arcives which would probably be worth looking for and opening with which ever sourceport you want (or vanilla doom if it is supported) rather than faffing around with doom builder cfg files. If I have totally misunderstood what you are trying to achieve then please say or if you need something from what I have said explaining in further detail then also say.

PhilibusMo said:

So what you are trying to do is open the doom 64 maps on doom builder, am I correct? Do you own doom64 on your PC in a format that it can read. Sorry i'm not particuarly knowledgeable on doom64 but there are probably atleast 1 wad that aims to replicate doom64 uploaded to the arcives which would probably be worth looking for and opening with which ever sourceport you want (or vanilla doom if it is supported) rather than faffing around with doom builder cfg files. If I have totally misunderstood what you are trying to achieve then please say or if you need something from what I have said explaining in further detail then also say.

No no im trying to get Doom 64 on there so i can start making maps and yes i own Doom 64 and i think i do because the doom im playing is Doom 64 Absolution.. but i kinda got it working on Doom 2 just alot of sprites are missing

So wait...it still sounds like you're trying to open maps using Doom Builder. That's what "trying to get Doom 64 on there so I can start making maps" sounds like. Are you trying to edit Doom 64, or are you having trouble running it? You still need to be much more specific.

StupidBunny said:

So wait...it still sounds like you're trying to open maps using Doom Builder. That's what "trying to get Doom 64 on there so I can start making maps" sounds like. Are you trying to edit Doom 64, or are you having trouble running it? You still need to be much more specific.

im having trouble running it like right now i only want to make maps with it. just it wont run it i don't know what to use like it doesn't have doom 64 on the list so right now im trying t use n doom 2 but alot of stuff are missing such as monsters and walls...

StupidBunny said:

So you want to know if there's a specific Doom Builder IWAD format for Doom 64?

yes or do you have to use doom 1 or doom 2 or any other

Sounds like you're refering to the TC. In that case you need Doom2 plus the absolution TC wad.

Kaiser said:

Sounds like you're refering to the TC. In that case you need Doom2 plus the absolution TC wad.

yes that work thank you so much

Doom Marine said:

what do you need to run doom2 neways, im stuck halp plz that'll be cool if you do thanx

Doom Marine is pretending to be D00M Marine...even though Doom Marine was here first? WHO IS THE TRUE IMPOSTER HERE?

StupidBunny said:

Doom Marine is pretending to be D00M Marine...even though Doom Marine was here first? WHO IS THE TRUE IMPOSTER HERE?

did not know the names were the same lol hm well im not lol trust me

D00M Marine said:

did not know the names were the same lol hm well im not lol trust me

Mhm, never would have guessed.