Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

Worst Possible Torture

Shadow Dweller said:

But I would say, figure out what a persons fears are and confront them with those fears in small doses over long periods of time.

Strange as it may seem, that same process is used to cure people of their phobias.

Maes said:

I sometimes considered shoving a powered on soldering iron into someone's ass as a good means of torture.

Gas or electric?

fraggle said:

Madeleine McCann

You tell me, she's yet another reason why the news broadcasts would be an awful torture here in Portugal.

GreyGhost said:

Strange as it may seem, that same process is used to cure people of their phobias.
Gas or electric?

Depends on the setting, but I believe electric to be more agonizing, as it heats up very slowly at first, but soon goes from pleasantly warm, to unconfortably hot, to burn-inducing. Gas heats up more quickly and has more power, but it's too powerful, plus the burner is usually too close to the tip, causing undesirable side effects like burning hair or flesh away from where you intended etc.

I would have to really get to know my victim - every detail about their life if possible. I would conduct as much of my daily life (let's assume I live out in the woods with no-one around) as possible right in front of the victim. Eating and drinking, any kind of entertainment, perhaps phone conversations. I would try to appear happy all the time (probably not true if I'm torturing someone).

Then, I would shower the victim with love. Of course they would be chained to the wall or whatever, and have no way of refusing me. I would tell them how great they are, how they make me happy and satisfied, and I would re-count what they did in their life over and over, remembering the people they loved and how they must smile when they think of the victim. I would feed them reasonably, give them kisses, and perfom sexual favors. That's right, masturbate the victim. This might be more difficult if it's a female, but no matter. Essentially the point is to make the person trust me. This would have to continue until the victim starts doing things like confiding in me, showing their emotions, and not resisting what I do to them. If they cried, I would comfort them. If they laughed, I would laugh with them. And if they became angry I would treat them like a child - just calm down, nothing is wrong, you're just having a tantrum.

Now I would slowly begin the real torture:

Ever so slowly I would stop feeding them as much. A whole meal would be prepared each time - but I would stop feeding it to them at a certain point, so every few times a little bit more food is left on the plate, which would be taken away or perhaps I would eat it myself and really enjoy it.

While still showing as much love and tenderness as I can, kissing and hugging and pleasing and what have you, the physical abuse would set in. This would start very very small - perhaps with tickling. It would gradually escalate. All the while it is a must that "love and affection" are interspersed with the abuse. For example, say the victim was angry that I didn't feed them the whole plate of food. Say I suddenly slapped them across the face. At this point this may be really hard to take and (hopefully) they might begin to cry. Either way, I would hug them after and be like (in a mother-y, baby-voice) "I'm sorry but I just have to punish you, you must learn to behave" or something. Every day would become more and more confusing. I would ride as closely as possible the line between torture and care. Eventually it would get to the point where they would both be the same thing. I would talk about their loved ones in a wistful manner, how they will never be seen again, and then I would physically comfort them (hugging/petting) while, say, making tiny cuts with a razor. The razor could be exchanged for papercuts, or needles, or small burns. I would be sexually servicing them, and do the same thing. Eventually real physical torture would ensue, all the while my smiling face is cooing at them like my little pet. One of my favorite physical things would be to cut their skin with a jagged edge (not clean like a razor - just rend the top of the skin, its non-leathal and hurts a lot) and then quickly cauterize the wound. "Awww, I'm just helping you. I love you. I love you. I love you." Cut. Burn.

So that could theoretically continue for months. Only after the person became totally exasperated, on the verge of being truly broken, I would start interspersing my loving torture with outbursts of fury. I would not physically hurt them during these outbursts, I would just be calm and nice and suddenly "I FUCKING HATE YOU, WORTHLESS, WORTHLESS, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR YOU." Oh but quickly switch back to love mode: Cuddle them and while causing intermittent physical pain say "Oh but I love you, and I'm going to set you free tomorrow." Tomorrow only brings more bipolar antics. I could even plan things for us to do, going out and having fun, whatever, but it never would come true.

After this has gone on for a while, it may be appropriate to get into crazy physical shit. I'd be like "I'm sorry, but I'm too ugly for your precious eyes to see" and begin sewing their eyelids closed. If they yelled about this, I would threaten (in the nicest voice possible) that their mouth might need fixing too. They could delay this if they shut up, but only for a finite amount of time. Now their mouth is closed and every time they required feeding I would have to re-sew it shut. I could set up water-torture. I would make small fires underneath them to burn their feet. Whatever it is, taking a long time is necessary. It's like hesitating before jumping in water - the longer it takes the worse it feels psychologically. I'd hold the knife to their skin and say "I'm going to cut you, are you ready? Are you ready for me to cut you? It's coming. It's coming so soon, and you will feel it. I really can't wait until that happens. You're not ready, are you? But it's coming. It's coming." I would start playing a version of darts where I try to hit the wall as close to the body as possible. Start putting ice on their upper body while burning their feet (not too much to induce shock). Start piercing their body everywhere - nipples, genitals, anywhere the bone is close to the skin. Perhaps I would give them electric shocks through their piercings.

The possibilities are endless! Oh yeah just so you guys know, I am a really peaceful and loving person, I've never physically fought a person, and I desire to forgive people rather than hold a grudge against them. Really I just know what would get to me most, and I bet it would work on anyone, given the time and focus. Good times...

magicsofa said:

That's right, masturbate the victim. This might be more difficult if it's a female, but no matter.

Not really ;-) Ever watched "Gonad the barbarian" aka Search for Uranus?

I'm sure you could take a couple of ideas from there.

Maes said:

Not really ;-) Ever watched "Gonad the barbarian" aka Search for Uranus?

I'm sure you could take a couple of ideas from there.

Hahaha...you may be right. I was figuring that a woman would be better at focusing on her emotional anguish and thus block out stimulation - then again, they are physically more sensitive...

Now you have inspired me to torrent this work of art

magicsofa said:

Stuff to drive you mad

Holy shit! The creepy thing about it is that it would work too. For some reason it reminds me of an Edgar Allen Poe or Stephen King story.

That would actually make a good storyline for a movie. Make the torturer kidnap the victim from their home and family, tie then up in the torturer's basement and ensue all the torturing as the family desperately looks for the victim. Movie idea anyone? :)

Back to the subject, A bad torture would probably waiting for a computer to load while it has a really disgusting picture on the screen (feel free to put ideas here) while having the song Love Story by Taylor Swift blaring and on repeat. Not to mention the chair you are sitting on has bloody spikes on it from previous victims, and the room is filled with with rabid animals that want you dead, but can't reach you, because you are in a small, cramped cage.

Constant running of paper in between the fingers and toes. Perhaps an ultra thin needle in the eye... Listening to Aiden. Awful.

thrusting a persons hands into boiling water and then quickly thrusting them into ice water so that the skin just peels right off...
continue with other extremities.
then when enough skin is removed, a dunk into a tank of alcohol/lemon juice, etc...

then continue with other choice tortures.

My brother in law worked on a film similar to this called The Poughkeepsie Tapes. Unfortunately the film hasn't been released in theaters yet. you may be able to google it tho.

Mattfrie1 said:

Holy shit! The creepy thing about it is that it would work too. For some reason it reminds me of an Edgar Allen Poe or Stephen King story.

That would actually make a good storyline for a movie. Make the torturer kidnap the victim from their home and family, tie then up in the torturer's basement and ensue all the torturing as the family desperately looks for the victim. Movie idea anyone? :)

Back to the subject, A bad torture would probably waiting for a computer to load while it has a really disgusting picture on the screen (feel free to put ideas here) while having the song Love Story by Taylor Swift blaring and on repeat. Not to mention the chair you are sitting on has bloody spikes on it from previous victims, and the room is filled with with rabid animals that want you dead, but can't reach you, because you are in a small, cramped cage.

Make a "Metal vs. Not Metal" video like I did. The comments that roll in from upset fanboys will be torture to decipher.

Terra-jin said:

I've got one for audio: having to listen to You're Beautiful by James Blunt. It'd drive anyone insane after a relatively short time. Also, Fuck Your God by Deicide should do the trick.

I remember when the defunct "The Tube Music Network" beat the crap out of that one. I'll take long fingernails on a blackboard anytime over that. Then again, 20 people doing so is still better.

History lesson:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=the+tube+music+network&aq=0&oq=%22the+tube+mu

45 Mph winds, below freezing temperatures, Hanging upside down with a sandpaper robe, on one leg by a chain, the chain lifts up and down quickly about 50 feet, similar to a Drop Tower while the wrists are pinned to the floor by double backed bungee cord. Oxygen is limited so the victim consistently struggles for breath. The area is pitch black but with strobe lights blaring highly saturated bright colors to induce seizures. The victim is suffering from influenza and congestion while this is happening, and the victim's skin is red and irritated with poison oak. It is raining hot slag and shrapnel, all while surrounded by wasps nests. There is no music but high frequency distorted, clipped ringing noise playing at 70 decibels so as to drown out all other occurrences of sound.

I wonder if JohnnyRancid will eventually declare a winner and put the suggested method to use on somebody.

Some fucking mad crazy ideas some of you are coming up with.

Psychological torture would probably be best if you drug the victim first, on some trippy psychedelic shit, like 50 hits of acid, then start fucking with his mind in the worst possible ways, shifting his already distorted views of reality further and further then drive him insane.

Then fuck the victim in the ass with a chainsaw.

Butts said:

Druggie stuff

That, minus chainsaw, plus being used like the new bitch in prison by 50 well endowed men, taking their turns one after the other.

JohnnyRancid said:

45 Mph winds, below freezing temperatures, Hanging upside down ... clipped ringing noise playing at 70 decibels so as to drown out all other occurrences of sound.

Win

Spoiler

BTW, I didn't read Bunny's post before I decided to write this as a response. I forgot that JR had started this thread.

For more psychological torture, I'd just lock someone up in a psychiatric clinic's padded room, and dress him up in a straitjacket. In addition, I'd festoon the padded room with photos and TV screens showing my face, and hidden speakers that would just repeat my name at regular intervals (of course, appropriately shielded and blended into the walls).

No other kind of physical or psychological torture, only being forced to live in that padded room (which would be of course white, sterile and always lit...well...lights could go out during sleep but not the photos/monitors) and having to see my face and listen to my name all the time.

For the rest, victims would be properly fed and taken care of, but in such a way that makes it clear to them that they are not allowed to have control of even their bodily functions (including endovenous force feeding, restrained + drugged sleeping, laxatives and enemas etc.) just as they don't have any control over their surroundings.

I'd love to see after how long they'd go completely batshit insane (precautions would be taken to prevent them from injuring or killing themselves), and how they would react when they could see me approaching them in person (restrained, of course) :-D

DuckReconMajor said:

Let him poop in your bathroom without any toilet paper.

Risky. Charles Bukowski had once written that when he had to shit in toilet with no toilet paper, he wiped his ass with his underwear and clogged the toilet with it afterwards.

This:

http://www.medievality.com/crocodile-torture.html

EDIT: I take that back.

THIS IS ALLOT(or at least it sounds allot)WORSE:

Crocodile Shears - A medieval torture device that consisted of two blades. When clamped together, the blades formed a tube. Inside the tube were several sharp spikes. The crocodile shears were clamped down on an an erect penis and after enough force was exerted, the penis was torn from the body. Reserved for those who attempted to assasinate members of the royal family.

hardcore_gamer said:

The crocodile shears were clamped down on an an erect penis and after enough force was exerted, the penis was torn from the body.

Now, how they achieved that under torture conditions?

To whom it may concern - I'm filing this thread for posterity to assist the forensic investigators after my mutilated corpse is recovered.