Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AveryMaurice

Doomworld Skulltag Multiplayer Server

At this thread : http://www.doomworld.com/vb/doom-general/46208-we-need-to-get-people-back-into-multiplayer/ we were discussing a Doomworld exclusive multiplayer server, and I set on up as I said I would.

Look for "Doomworld Server", game mode is coop, 32 connections are allowed at a time, DOOM2.WAD required.

Password is : codeimp

Its one of the only Canadian servers on their, just look for the maple leaf flag.

See you all there!

avery1555 said:

Password is : codeimp

What?!

And also, you just made the password useless.

I don't get it. How is this supposed to make doomworld users play doom online more?

I assume the password is just so people don't randomly show up to the server without being on doomworld forums first.

But yeah, codeimp? come on now...be original

And also, is it skulltag or zdaemon??

And also, edward, don't be a negative Nancy

:P

magicsofa said:

Thread title said:

Doomworld Skulltag Multiplayer Server

I'm gonna assume ZDaemon. I mean, that's what the thread title says, isn't it?

magicsofa said:

I assume the password is just so people don't randomly show up to the server without being on doomworld forums first.

But yeah, codeimp? come on now...be original

And also, edward, don't be a negative Nancy

:P

Just go to the thread I linked to and read it over. All your questions will be answered. For the skulltag or zdaemon thing, it says in the thread title : P.

Codeimp password is just so that everyone on the forum would know it and I was out on words that everyone of the forums new and that. I didnt want people not from the forums showing up and ruining the game with spam, etc.

CodeImp said:

What?!

And also, you just made the password useless.

Go to the linked thread and read it and thats why I set the password.

Oh, and the server was down for a little while its back up now, had some power fails at my house.

avery1555 said:

Codeimp password is just so that everyone on the forum would know it and I was out on words that everyone of the forums new and that. I didnt want people not from the forums showing up and ruining the game with spam, etc.

This forum is open to the general public, making it a terrible place to post a password. You'd stand a better chance of restricting access to Doomworld members if this thread was in Blogs or - preferably - the password (a new one) was PM'd to interested parties.

i just had a look at the server.

good server, but no item respawn. i couldnt finish the level as everyone had taken all the items and left :(.
(probably me just being a noob and not being able to kill 5 cacos with a pistol, 20 bullets and my fist.

i agree with the password. i would PM people who are interested.

Ultraboy94 said:

i just had a look at the server.

good server, but no item respawn. i couldnt finish the level as everyone had taken all the items and left :(.
(probably me just being a noob and not being able to kill 5 cacos with a pistol, 20 bullets and my fist.

i agree with the password. i would PM people who are interested.

Ok, ill fix the item stuff when I get back to my computer. Also, I haven't had any problems with the password yet, if I do ill PM it to people instead but right now I dont have the time for that. As soon as that happens in the server log ill be sure to lock it up again, pm passwords to people.

EDIT : Ok, weapons are still there after pickup. Fixed.

I'll probably be on again tonight sometime between 4 and 7(EST).

Is there any chance of changing the WAD to something else like Plutonia? Those city levels in Doom 2 really suck.

Yeah sure, ill change it to plutonia in about an hour (need to go to the clinic, deaf in left ear for some reason : ( )

soz, itll be down for a while while i transfer PCs, if someone could host it a few days it would be appreciated, maybe till saturday then i should be able to again.