Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TKOJ

How do you edit bullet damage?

I've been looking at weapons that use bullets but I can never figure how to alter the amount of damage a bullet does, or how to edit the amount of bullets a shotgun fires. How do you edit those stats?

Well, what source port are you using?

EDIT: From looking at the other thread of yours, I guess ZDoom. I don't know anything about DECORATE (which is what you'd need, dehacked can't change number of bullets from the shotguns or their damage), but I'd guess at having a look around here.

Yeah I'm going to switch to zdoom but in the meantime I'm using skulltag because of it's textures. I looked at the zdoom wiki but I can't find how to edit the number of bullets each shell will fire, or how much recoil it has, or how far it will send an enemy flying.

So far I only know how edit the amount of ammo it uses, weapon priority, and pretty much just the basic stuff.

TKOJ said:

Yeah I'm going to switch to zdoom but in the meantime I'm using skulltag because of it's textures. I looked at the zdoom wiki but I can't find how to edit the number of bullets each shell will fire, or how much recoil it has, or how far it will send an enemy flying.

So far I only know how edit the amount of ammo it uses, weapon priority, and pretty much just the basic stuff.

Skulltag is based off of ZDOOM. You should be fine with Skulltag.