Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Duker900

its the end of the year...

Yes yes yes I know. We're working on it. I'd rather release something that's not crap and miss the deadline by a few days than make the deadline and release something that IS crap.

It will be soon.

So whats left on it that needs work, well as long as it wont take a mounth ill be happy, if it does take a mounth i think ill go crazy

Yes, we musn't forget "Good things come to those who wait." Of course, we must also remember the important proverb, "Carnevil needs to get off his lazy ass and just finish the damn thing." ... yeah, that one's important too...

Hey Carn, mind mailing me the ACC compiler? Me and Rick Clark are trying to put together a ST project.

Thanks.

The Skulltag utilities can be downloaded off my site, its in the files section, steditutl.zip

Remeber this. The longer it takes for something to get done, the more time people have to work on it and make it good.

The longer it takes for something to get done, the more time people have to work on it and make it good.

Or gives more time for people to be lazy

Post 200. What are we typing about here anyways?

Post Hell. We're talking about the new version of skulltag coming out at the end of the year and we're still waiting.

carn, you can't forget the proverb "brb means BE RIGHT BACK". :P

For everybody who does not know, "brb" in Carnlanguage means: "be back tomorrow or in a couple days" ;)

For everybody who does not know, "brb" in Carnlanguage means: "be back tomorrow or in a couple days" ;)

Yeah, I still don't think I've come back to IRC after the last time I said "BRB" :)

Tarin is the forums and #doom's leading Carnologist.