Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DuckReconMajor

shoot the banker

The controls suck ass, they are delayed so much that the AVGN would take ten buffalo diahrrea dumps while drinking nasty used beer.

With the looks of an awful mid 90's Sega CD game and having to wait for a half-hour for your turn? No thanks.

Fuck it. Call me impatient but I waited about 10 minutes to play and that was about as long as I could bear to sit there staring at the connecting to gun message in the hopes that it would change.

Still, pretty pointless. If they wanted to make a "vent game" of sorts they should have made it stand-alone and with gory effects, and not bound to some sort of multi-user queue or something and fucking paintballs.

Maes said:

Still, pretty pointless. If they wanted to make a "vent game" of sorts they should have made it stand-alone and with gory effects, and not bound to some sort of multi-user queue or something and fucking paintballs.

But then it's just another flash game.

DuckReconMajor said:

But then it's just another flash game.

I don't think anybody here expected it to be anything more, but it actually managed to be even less than that. Just pathetic.

It's just to frusterate you even more with bankers.

It was probably made by a banker just to rub it in.

Gokuma said:

It's just to frusterate you even more with bankers.

It was probably made by a banker just to rub it in.

Heh, that's what I think too. This "game" was made to frustrate rather than help venting.

Or maybe it was really made by an anti-banker for that purpose so people get so pissed off they go out and kill bankers for real.

I don't get it. How long has that guy been standing their getting his office and clothes painted pink?

I actually think this is pretty funny. It's meant as a joke, not an actual "game."

Umm... does this thing ever loop?

Uhh... wtf. I came my turn I clicked fire and then it said 97 angry people ahead of me.

It's real-time. The guy was even reading off the names of the people shooting him. They're using one of those remote turrets like they have for some hunting ranges. That's why they're making you wait.

Danarchy said:

It's real-time. The guy was even reading off the names of the people shooting him. They're using one of those remote turrets like they have for some hunting ranges. That's why they're making you wait.

I had a feeling it was real time... but why did my wait get reset? I wanted to shoot him!!