Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord_Dweedle

Heres a map i made from begginings kk thx

Since you didn't post any screenshots, I'll put some up for anyone who is interested:

Hope this helps to showcase the features of the map.

Now this looks truthful...

Slow... Start, but you'll get there, no exit switch, only 2 monsters...

Dweedle, you can do better, this is just the slow beginning.

Mithral_Demon said:

Now this looks truthful...

Slow... Start, but you'll get there, no exit switch, only 2 monsters...

Dweedle, you can do better, this is just the slow beginning.

Actually to be very serious and non Trolling.. took me a good hour to actually make this.. i suck terribly lol.

Lord_Dweedle said:

lulz wassap bro dawg lulz wtfzors

Talk less, work (or rather lurk) more.

• Zombie Struggle - Lord_Dweedle
    Doom2.exe - Solo Play - 557 bytes -
    Reviewed by: GreyGhost
    In terms of creative input, Zombie Struggle is a big improvement on "Infested Lab" - Lord_Dweedle's first publicly released map. In terms of of playability, it falls well short, mostly due to a lack of input from his former mapping partner. This map's good for about 5 seconds of your time before the novelty wears off and you start humping the walls in the expectation of finding an exit. The detail and texturing is bland, no item pickup's worth mentioning and the opposition's almost non-existant. Overall, Zombie Struggle was a major disappointment for me but I remain hopeful that given enough time - and treatment for Dissociative identity disorder - his lordship could yet turn out a half-decent map that he can call his own.
Apologies to stewboy for borrowing some screenshots.

Here is the reason why people shouldn't upload their first maps except if they have at least some decent gameplay.

Too bad the OP is now losered and can't show any more of his gems to us. Perhaps in time when he has shown he has matured enough to post in the normal, unlosered forums, then he can show via uploads somewhere.

Torn said:

Here is the reason why people shouldn't upload their first maps except if they have at least some decent gameplay.

The only 1st map I know that has some decent gameplay is Deus Vult. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

First uploaded maps can be very good if their authors were decent enough not to upload (or even go on with) their experimental newbiemaps.

Can't believe this thread is still here. By the way Dweedle, at least be decent and ask Oblige's author if you can use his program like I did in the other thread. (I finally decide to remove the random generated section for one of my own, though).

[offtopic]Expect a release of my WAD tonight, let me do a final playtesting.[/offtopic]

Raulo: He has been losered and can only post in the Losers forum..I doubt he cab browse the rest of the forums besides that one after all the shit he posted lately.

at first i seen this topic and was like '' o.o '' then i seen ''2 monster, no exit switch'' and then was like '' ._. ''

arrrgh said:

This map is the new wow.wad.

Even wow.wad is better than this. At least it has 2 sectors of differing heights, and some decoration.

Oh, and this wad officially earns my nomination for the "Worst Wad" cacoward. Every 1994 wad out there is better, with 99.999% confidence.

I really don't get it, what's the point of discussing a WAD like this one ? It's obvious that he made some kind of joke, or he is simply, trolling.

(My english gets worse with every post, really sorry)

Pure Hellspawn said:

Even wow.wad is better than this. At least it has 2 sectors of differing heights, and some decoration.

Oh, and this wad officially earns my nomination for the "Worst Wad" cacoward. Every 1994 wad out there is better, with 99.999% confidence.

This is probly want he wants.

Heh.

The_Poryman said:

This is probly want he wants.

Heh.

Lord_Dweedle said:

and now I await my Award of Worst Wad.

I love Democracy!

Yeah probably.

The Worst Wad award should belong to the person who lovingly crafts a truly epic piece of shit, not spends 5 seconds trolling. At least be creative in making a frustratingly shitty wad.

Butts said:

The Worst Wad award should belong to the person who lovingly crafts a truly epic piece of shit, not spends 5 seconds trolling. At least be creative in making a frustratingly shitty wad.

Make sure you also type
like this and blame your map's shitty
quality on autism and your communist
russian friend.

Butts said:

There doesn't seem to be much competition for Worst Wad at the moment and I don't think it's fair to let Terry win two years running. What say we get a community project going - "Mock 3 - Beyond a Joke"?

Pure Hellspawn said:

The only 1st map I know that has some decent gameplay is Deus Vult. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Well, there is mine as well Abandoned Mines II. I must admit that it suffers a bit from low ammo problems. :P

Edit: it amazes me that this thread didn't get into post hell. Heh

Now did this horror PoS get uploaded by someone nasty to the /idgames? It would be ugly to add yet another waste-of-space to the one Doom archive.