Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AveryMaurice

XBox 360 Arcade Doom, Anybody Want To Do Coop With Me?

Like the thread title says, anybody want to? I just purchased it with my hard earned 600 microsoft points! (lol I know) Anyways, please tell me if you want to in this thread and add my gamertag, AveryMaurice. I want some achievements for the episodes, and I heard a couple of you people on these forums have the arcade version for XBLA.

I can't download DOOM on XBOX 360 (Region limitations) but you can add my gamertag and we can play any other game just if you want to.

My gamertag is: Raulo 360 LIVE

<-- Gamertag

I've got it. Finished all the achievements a few weeks ago. I'll add you if I ever turn my 360 on again :)

Here's an easy way to get the multiplayer achievements:

host a game, 5 frags, 5 minutes, on E4M4 (Unruly Evil)
    as soon as the game starts, turn around, press the fire stick to lower the lift to the secret
    grab the plasma gun and plasma pack, wait for them to respawn and grab again
    go through the teleporter and make short work of whoever was unlucky enough to join your game
The reason you're doing 5 frags/5 min is because once you do this to someone, they usually don't stick around for long.

But yeah, If you want all the achievements, I definitely suggest reading the page Mr. ClassicDOOM.com linked.

GamerTag: Rock3tSpam
Although I have doom on XBLA, and gold, I live all the way in New Zealand (making the playing experience a little annoying). I have no idea why they stuck with vanilla Doom's netcode.

Why did it cost you 600 points? It's only 400 as far as I'm aware.

Anyways, I got all the achievements on this (it was super easy), but anyone can add me if they want, and I 'll play with them when I get Gold. Just alert me to the fact you've added me though, as I don't accept invites from randoms.

Reevys said:

Why did it cost you 600 points? It's only 400 as far as I'm aware.

Anyways, I got all the achievements on this (it was super easy), but anyone can add me if they want, and I 'll play with them when I get Gold. Just alert me to the fact you've added me though, as I don't accept invites from randoms.

I purchased a 600 pack of MP, the game yes, does cost 400 MP. And ill add you, thanks for your interest : D. I need to renew my gold this week though. Its 9 dollars a month here in Canada. Pfft lol.

Yay, another friend. What's your gamertag? I need to renew my Gold to, but I literally have no money left this month, and in fact have more to pay out than I have coming in. Still, I'll renew it next month, if I have the money, and we can play then.

Reevys said:

Yay, another friend. What's your gamertag? I need to renew my Gold to, but I literally have no money left this month, and in fact have more to pay out than I have coming in. Still, I'll renew it next month, if I have the money, and we can play then.

Ok, cool : D. My gamertag is : AveryMaurice

avery1555 said:

Ok, cool : D. My gamertag is : AveryMaurice

Awesome, just so I know. Mine is, surprise surprise, Reevys. I use it for almost everything.