Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Castlevania

are there any secrets left in DooM games?

we've figured out the invincible arch vile bug, the wall-strafing for speed increase bug, what that thing in the last level of doom 2 actually says, and more. but are there any secrets left in the DooM game, or more importantly, any fascinating and/or shocking ones?

invincible arch vile bug

HUH????? WHA???????

Shoot me for saying this, but that's one I never knew about. Elaboration, please?

dead monster gets squished by door and turns into goo if archivele ressureacts the goo then the enemy is a ghost and can't be shot only hurt by splash damage and it can even walk through walls now you know retard welcome to five fucking years ago

Wait.......unless you count the marbfaces' in both games having a resemblence to the Arch-Vile's head, then no, there aren't any other "shocking" secrets.

now you know retard

I know you are, but what am I? (bad comeback) :(

BTW, I couldn't distinguish a single sentence in that post......there was like no punctuation in it at all........

Just call me Josh at this point I don't give half a fuck.

And get that ass over here, I'm ready Godammit. I actually am I bisexual but I woudln't fuck you. I know I can do 100x better. =D

invincible arch vile bug

HUH????? WHA???????

Shoot me for saying this, but that's one I never knew about. Elaboration, please?

Someone post fraggle's timeline thing...I'm too lazy.

invincible arch vile bug

HUH????? WHA???????

Someone post fraggle's timeline thing...I'm too lazy.

I didnt make it. The timeline image was old before anyone even posted it on these forums. Its been old for a very long time. Please stop posting it.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO there are no more damn secrets left in damn Doom, dammit. Asking stupid damn questions almost always results in stupid damn answers, damn you. Shut your damn mouth and go away.
In other words, castle, there are no "real" secrets left.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO there are no more damn secrets left in damn Doom, dammit. Asking stupid damn questions almost always results in stupid damn answers, damn you. Shut your damn mouth and go away.

And so does answering with stupid damn answers.

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

[quote]

And so does answering with stupid damn answers.

Now why do you think I put that particular line in there if I wasn't going to post something like this? Fool.

Muwhahahahaha!!!! Never heard that one before! OHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

There might be another secret. By "secret" I mean "stupid bug that gives you the advantage". It's just that maybe, just maybe, no one found it/documented it yet.

Having the source code doesn't mean anything. 99% of the times you won't detect a bug just by looking at the code.

Having the source code doesn't mean anything. 99% of the times you won't detect a bug just by looking at the code.

If you could, there wouldn't be bugs, now would there?

THE LAST BOSS IS ACTUALLY A JOHN ROMERO HEAD!!!!!

TEH FUNNEY POST!11111111

there's still that 1%, and sometimes the error isn't due to bad coding, sometimes things get complicated.

There's a 1/10mill chance of encountering a rare Arch-vile wearing a dress instead of the normal one. The sprites aren't in doom2.wad, because they're in the exe file like the dog sprites in MBF.exe.

Muwhahahahaha!!!! Never heard that one before! OHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!