Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Celebrate!

Billions of people have celebrated the new year tonight (or is that last night?). Of all the major celebrations around the world which is the best? (Pardon my American ignorance)

None of them. I don't think New Years is worth such a big deal unless it's a new decade or something. However, it's a good excuse to get drunk and go partying.

I think New Years is best with all the beings we know, love hate or regard with apathy on Doomworld. Besides, I've got nobody else to celebrate -with-. Could've gone to the Anime Club's party, but I just don't -care- with all the friggin' annoying newbie males... they were making my visits to the club Hell. Bastards. In sheer foil to that, I like you guys ^_^ most of you, anyway. Wooo! Let's drink so -coffee-! And feel the togetherness!... or not.

But seriously, what's so great about celebrating in Time's Square? Stuck in a throng of sweaty, likely drunk people. Fun? Umm....

I wasn't actualy talking about BEING at those places. I've never been to either (at New Year's). I just think the Space Needle is so awesome compared to the whimpy Times Square ball. They actualy have massive fireworks at the space needle. One year, the space needle was threatened with a terrorist attack, so they closed it down. We weren't sure if it was still standing until 5 minutes later with all the smoke. :)

my New year's party wuz the best. Me and some of my freinds smoked 20 grams of his BC king weed laced with cocane last night, 'twas the bomb!

My New Years was better! Mini-frosted Chex cereal and lots of Coca Cola. Or at least it was better in my own opinion. Wheee ^_^ ate some Pop Rocks too. Good candy, I liked it when I was little, too.

I actually had the initiative to bike down to Greenfield and hang out with all of my old friends from Catholic Elementary School. Beat the hell out of sitting here doing nothing.

well, I thought being here (home) with my parents would suck, but I managed to drink more champaign than my mom and dad combined, I found 2 beers behind the computer (tasted worse than shit, but got the job done) and I was going back to the kitchen every 20 minutes to sneak another shot of vodka and rum. I was drunk as hell by 2 am, couldn't even type (refer to some of my older posts), I also got some pics of a dog fucking a girl in my mail from deadnail. Yup... just any other day. =]

I think New Years is best with all the beings we know, love hate or regard with apathy on Doomworld. Besides, I've got nobody else to celebrate -with-. Could've gone to the Anime Club's party, but I just don't -care- with all the friggin' annoying newbie males... they were making my visits to the club Hell. Bastards. In sheer foil to that, I like you guys ^_^ most of you, anyway. Wooo! Let's drink so -coffee-! And feel the togetherness!... or not.

But seriously, what's so great about celebrating in Time's Square? Stuck in a throng of sweaty, likely drunk people. Fun? Umm....

This is more or less how I started "celebrating" New Years Eve - spending some time on the forums. But then some of my neighbours persuaded me to go to the nearby bar and have a drink...

And to the last remark in my quote: Parties are only fun when it consist of a small group of people - you and some very good friends (or people, whose company you enjoy) with whom you're having a little drink with and whom you're having pleasant conversations with, while playing music in the background, with the volume turned down to a decent level.
Unfortunately, I've only experienced one such party :-(

Btw, like you too Red :-)

And to the last remark in my quote: Parties are only fun when it consist of a small group of people - you and some very good friends (or people, whose company you enjoy) with whom you're having a little drink with and whom you're having pleasant conversations with, while playing music in the background, with the volume turned down to a decent level.

If all parties were like that, I don't think I'd ever return to this computer.

where's the people spooning? where are the sluts? the weed? the fights? the car races? Fuck, life wouldn't be the same without those.

where's the people spooning? where are the sluts? the weed? the fights? the car races? Fuck, life wouldn't be the same without those.

I'm glad I ain't one of your friends...

might seem wild to you, but it's just another way of having fun down here.

I got hammered, went to my GFs house, we were kissing on the couch, her older bro gets home early, sees us, grabs his pistol and tried to shoot me. MY ASS WAS A GONE!

I got hammered, went to my GFs house, we were kissing on the couch, her older bro gets home early, sees us, grabs his pistol and tried to shoot me. MY ASS WAS A GONE!

Can you say dysfunctional? :P

Sucker...I have a party like that every year...my birthday party! I invite my closest friends and we just hang out all day playing video games, eating pizza, watching movies...its usualy the most fun day out of the whole year.

Can you say dysfunctional? :P

Don't tell me you believe him. I've heard about 3 or 4 different stories about how he lost his virginity.

Heh heh heh......guess BBG lives up to the "G" in his name.

BTW, best place to have celebrated New Year's was at La Villita near the Tower of the Americas in my hometown of San Anotonio, TX. REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!! Heh.

Heh heh heh......guess BBG lives up to the "G" in his name.

It should be BigBadStoryteller

Sucker...I have a party like that every year...my birthday party! I invite my closest friends and we just hang out all day playing video games, eating pizza, watching movies...its usualy the most fun day out of the whole year.

That's the shit that I do whenever I go over a friends house. A party is a party, that's just a normal day.

That's the shit that I do whenever I go over a friends house. A party is a party, that's just a normal day.

Heh...yeah but the most people we can get together on a normal day number 3 at the most. My bday parties give reason for a ton of us to get together.