Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

Teacher having an affair with a student.

Zeo pursued two of her students through Internet chats and phone conversations. Her efforts allegedly culminated into having sex with a 17-year-old student inside her green minivan at a shopping center parking lot.

Man, such a shame. People getting arrested for trying to spice up their lives and liven up their daily routine.

Damn idiots are messing with our double-standard!! :X

Guys are SUPPOSED to be able to score with hot teachers! All they're doing is giving guys less incentive to stay in school.

...was charged Thursday ... corruption of minors.

Heh, why does this strike me as funny?

I don't consider a 17 year old as a "child" like this article claims. Still she did have sex with both a student and an underage one. I would never put myself into that situation because you will always loose.

In this country, you are deemed to have committed a "breach of trust" if a teacher does the wild thing with a student currently at their school, even if that student is otherwise legal (ie older than the age of consent). Clearly, however, this doesn't seem to apply to university lecturers who are quite often found to be screwing their students.

Enjay said:

In this country, you are deemed to have committed a "breach of trust" if a teacher does the wild thing with a student currently at their school, even if that student is otherwise legal (ie older than the age of consent).

Doesn't exactly work that way at my brother's high school. As long as the kid is over 18, he's free game for all the teachers. I guess they're not too concerned about the kids getting freaky with the teachers considering the fact that the few female teachers there are 40 and older.

Also the article didn't mention that she's been suspended from school for the rest of the year (the remaining 17 days)

JohnnyRancid said:

Also the article didn't mention that she's been suspended from school for the rest of the year (the remaining 17 days)

Will she be back next year?
(possibly for more students)

JohnnyRancid said:

I had her once as a proctor for an exam.

Don't tell me - sex education. Theory or practical?

JohnnyRancid said:

This happened at my school. I had her once at a proctology exam.

Kinky.

Hey man, they weren't having sex! She was a math teacher, so obviously she was teaching the "child" how the 6 and the 0 should properly interact.

You know on the opposite side, if a situation like this were to happen to me, it would have made my adult life a little less awkward...

Craigs said:

Will she be back next year?
(possibly for more students)

Supposedly. Unless she can't afford bail. Kids have been talking about it a lot in school. I haven't heard much from teachers about it. Word has it that the schoolboard ordered the teachers to have no comment on the subject matter. But kids who used to have her who now have a substitute in her place said that she's been suspended, not fired. And also not allowed to be on North Penn property until next year.

Technician said:

I don't consider a 17 year old as a "child" like this article claims. Still she did have sex with both a student and an underage one. I would never put myself into that situation because you will always loose.

Clearly. It bothers me when people don't understand this. It's not an elementary school. Just because they are a minor doesn't mean they have no idea what sex is. The kid clearly knew what he was doing. I'm sure he expected scoring with a teacher to be major popularity points.

Also this girl I know, her boyfriend was getting sexy emails from this teacher lately, one with attached nude pictures of her. Her boyfriend is 21 and a former North Penn student. She told the principal about it and revealed the pictures. I haven't seen the pictures myself, but rumor has it they were shopped. But then again I don't know why she would do that. Mrs. Zeo is a really cool teacher and I don't know anyone who would disagree with me. But a lot of girls say she's kinda flirty with all the jock kids.

Texas Libra said:

You know, 17 is the age of consent in my state.

It's still statutory rape.

nightmare93 said:

Hey man, they weren't having sex! She was a math teacher, so obviously she was teaching the "child" how the 6 and the 0 should properly interact.

Erm... don't you mean the 6 and the 9?

Gez said:

I never got this. Here in Ontario the age of consent was 14 (it went up to 16 recently). But even at 16 it's still statutory rape / battery.

What's the point? Make it eighteen.

Technician said:

I never got this. Here in Ontario the age of consent was 14 (it went up to 16 recently). But even at 16 it's still statutory rape / battery.

Could someone please clear up the glaring contradiction on this issue? "Age of consent" by definition is the age at which statutory rape no longer applies.

Also, 18 is too high an age of consent. 16 seems reasonable. 14 (Canadian law) may be a bit low.

When one person is in a position of authority over a minor (teacher, priest, doctor...), it tends to be considered as statutory rape in common parlance, even if the age of consent is met.

Gez said:

Wait...the root word of statutory is "statute" as in a written law. Statutory rape is rape as defined by law (not necessarily in the eyes of the victim). So if it's legal to do it as per age of consent, then it wouldn't be statutory rape. It would just be completely legal sex.

Certainly, my understanding of statutory rape is that the victim is not legally old enough to consent. However, the "breach of trust" thing that I mentioned (or similar) may modify that somehow.

One of my friends passed out drunk then got legally raped by a girl. She performed sexual activities on his sleeping body. I laughed when I heard this.

Butts said:

One of my friends passed out drunk then got legally raped by a girl. She performed sexual activities on his sleeping body. I laughed when I heard this.

A true friend you are.

Butts said:

One of my friends passed out drunk then got legally raped by a girl.

In Scotland, that would not be rape. The definition of rape under Scots law requires the penetration of a vagina by a penis. Therefore, a male cannot be raped in Scotland. He can, of course, be sodomised (regarded as indecent assault) and the penalties are much the same. Also, this means that under Scots law, there cannot be "anal rape" regardless of the gender of the victim.

Enjay said:

In Scotland, that would not be rape. The definition of rape under Scots law requires the penetration of a vagina by a penis. Therefore, a male cannot be raped in Scotland. He can, of course, be sodomised (regarded as indecent assault) and the penalties are much the same. Also, this means that under Scots law, there cannot be "anal rape" regardless of the gender of the victim.

That's actually kind of interesting. Over here I'm not sure exactly what is considered to fall under "rape", but it certainly does seem to include a few more violations that could just as easily fall under sexual assault on their own. I wonder if it's just the governments perception on these crimes that deems what category they fall under?

Ralphis said:

You went to North Penn?

Still do. Well I'll be graduating in a couple weeks.