Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JtotheMurphy

Master on DOOM RPG (Cell)

Hi Guys,

I've tried everything possible to reach the master level but don't know what else to do. I have 100% Kills and Secrets on all level and I'm currently at Level 103. Do I just need to get to a certain level, and if so, what is it?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah I doubt I'll ever own a phone that will Doom RPG is compatible with. I knew one kid who's ever had Doom RPG on his phone and he wouldn't let me play it :(

JohnnyRancid said:

Yeah I doubt I'll ever own a phone that will Doom RPG is compatible with. I knew one kid who's ever had Doom RPG on his phone and he wouldn't let me play it :(

The worst part is my old phone had it, and I was towards the end. My father who at the time was working for metro-north railroad (He was a supervisor) took the phone for the day because his wasn't working. He had a terrible habit of putting things in his top shirt pocket that were damageable. Sure enough, he bends over with my phone, and drops it around thirty feet off a bridge =(

So I think I got the doom 'tease' from that version.

I had it and completed it on 100% on my old phone, and the URL it gave me was the Master level one. I did, however, go one step further and got every one of my stats to 99, which may have been a tad unnecessary.

Did you go back and defeat the Cyberdemon again after getting 100% on everything for every level?