Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

I am alone

Currently 0 guest and 1 member browsing.
Archvile64

How often does this happen?

Hmmm? I've -been- here the whole time. Strange....

Don't you sleep?

Umm... sleep? I do sometimes, but when I get a school vacation it tends to be most irregular patterns ^_^ but I'm getting tired now x_x

Dude. I drank a shitload of Smirnoff last night on an empty stomach, got so blasted I couldn't even type anymore at one point, came within 2 hairs of the puking line, and SOMEHOW I have absolutely no hangover.

Smirnoff Ice just took the top notch on my list. Holy fucking shit. Last week I got bombed on Zima and Spiked Ice Tea and I had a hangover from hell. =/

I love smirnoff, sadly I couldn't find any in the house. I was really lucky to have found those 2 beers behind my pc, tasted worse than anything I've ever had before, but oh well. The vodka was nice though. =]

Bah, I used to get on so early back in the summer time that I was the only one here. That's happened to me plenty of times. But you're not alone now.

Bah, I used to get on so early back in the summer time that I was the only one here. That's happened to me plenty of times. But you're not alone now.

Gee, what a relief...

Early? I think it's more of a thing of being on so late...

but when I get a school vacation it tends to be most irregular patterns

I'm going on a 3am-11am schedule right now. Not good considering I have to be at the dentists at 10:45 tomorrow. But at leat I get a hair cut after that...'bout goddamn time.

I live 26-hour days (usually). I'm up for 18-20 hours and sleep for 6-8 hours. I basically alternate between being normal and nocturnal every two weeks.

I live 26-hour days (usually). I'm up for 18-20 hours and sleep for 6-8 hours. I basically alternate between being normal and nocturnal every two weeks.

Um..question...how do you make money?

Typical programmer hours. Code twenty, sleep eight. Repeat until dead, or the game ships, whichever comes first. :)

Um..question...how do you make money?

Christmas and birthdays.

(I'm very conservative.)

:P

Okay...again I'm getting the mental picture of Sludge Vohaul. How else would he survive without nutrients being pumped into his body?