Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkdave1985

My Maps are finished!!!!

So, my 6 maps are finished finally. now, these are the last & final versions of them. i want to upload all 6 maps here on doomworld, but how can i do that? how can i upload my 6 maps, separate on this site? i searched on the site, for a level upload link or something like that, but i was not able to find something. anyone should tell me correctly, how i can upload my 6 maps, one by one, on this site. because i never did that before.

thanks!

djd

damn! this is way to complicated for me, all at once. and 8 characters? that´s a joke. that´s not much, really. pertains this just the zip file or the wad.files itself? with that 8 characters? and my english is not so good, so i don´t understand the most thing, in that instruction for uploading a level and so i need someone, to make that all for me. i mean, to follow the rules correctly, for uploading and so on. my english is not so good, anyone should do it for me please. i can give everyone, who wants to help me, my 6 maps and it would be cool, if anybody can upload them for me correctly.

thanks!

djd

You could PM me once you chose an 8 letter filename so I can upload it. I also hope you playtested the maps enough to consider that there are no major flaws in the levels.