• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

The Hell Connection - Best Chapter Yet!

THC- Chapter Six

You Wanted long, you'll get long!
I am a sort of trance now, and i'm listening to "Parabol" by Tool! This is the first half of the most descriptive chapters...

By the way, please tell lots of people about my story, I'm such a whore...

"In 2215, four years after the Taj wars, we uncovered the main teleporter on Phobus." Explained the General. "The Stat formation acts as a array or dish, and the platforms require tremendous computer power to operate. We soon discovered another one located on Deimos."

"The Phobus moon was designed for teleportal reasearch, military occupation, and acting as a front for the experiments. Deimos was designed for Interdimentional Travel, and handling any threats we might find."

"to travel interdimentionally, you need a ID battery and a large ammount of power. We decided to sacrifice Deimos to whatever was in 'the other realm', so we built the battery, or whaty you called in your report 'the fortress of mystery'"

We suceeded. The moon was launched into 'the other realm' in 2217, and we descovered a cultured civilization, not the
hoardes you fought.

The survey team landed down in a grassy feild from our moon hovering in the ionosphere. After about a hour of exploration, They were met by two of what you called 'Barons of Hell' and they took us to their keep. They spoke a odd language, which our scientists found to be a very old form of Greek. We were soon met by their council of elders, who inspected us and released us to their scholars. We taught them a rough form of english, and took them back to the moon to learn more."

"This is the History of Hell; passed down from generation to generation. What I am about to tell you has shocked most members of the religious community, and many, before the invasion, considered it heresey."

"Once there were 4 mighty Titans, one for every universe with life in it. the one in ours is named 'Yahwey', and the one it Hell is named '666', I know I sound like a evangalist, but this is straight from the Book of Hell, found in the Catherdral of Hell. Anyways, when 666 was cursed by Yahwey to care for dead human souls. Our god is a lazy slob apperently, and likes to have others do his work for him. But when 'Jesus' died, he diceded to pick a fight with 666, and chopped his head clean off. It was then burried by the sands of time, and Hell was free."

"So what, are you telling me that Hell, before I arrived was a happenin' place?"

"baiscily, yeah."

--end of chapter 6 --

tell me what you think...

I find your story interesting, but now it's beginning to get a little weird - Hell was actually a nice place???

Oh well, please carry on with your story, I'm curious to see where this leads.

Hell is the most confusing thing i've ever known. Satan is known to be fallen angel, and i dun't know when he became the lord of Hell. Some says that there's a war between hell and heaven. And i think demons and devils are different thing, like ranked, devils are higher and demons lower, like angels and archangels. Everyone has different kind of image about hell, and it really does interest me.

I think demons and such things has no physical form. Everyone manipulates the madness in their minds and forges them into demons, horrible beasts that habits in hell. Those things are like invisible in our world. But i don't know in hell. Never seen one. Except my dogs.

Bane, could you please stop making numerous post, where you only need one!
It's damn annoying, when I get about three email notifications when you comment on something.

/me apologizes dsm

Roger roger. btw, i dunt use email notifications so i don't know how you feel, dear friend :P .

/me apologizes dsm

Roger roger. btw, i dunt use email notifications so i don't know how you feel, dear friend :P .

Apology accepted.