Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justsomemusicguy

Quick question (about TNT: Evilution)

Hey guys,

I'm making a lot of DOOM music remakes lately and one week ago I finished a TNT: Evilution music remake. The MAP06 "Open Season" music, to be exact.
For some music remakes I make a small video showing some gameplay of the specific level, then upload it to my Youtube channel, and I was gonna do the same for this one. In every video I of course give credit to the original composer of the song.

But here's the thing: Who's the actual composer of the MAP06 music?
I know TNT: Evilution used music from different contributors, and I know four of them are Jonathan El-Bizri, Josh Martel, L.A. Sieben and Tom Mustaine...
But does anyone know who composed the MAP06 music, so I can give credit to the right guy?

Thanks in advance!

LogicDeLuxe said:

There is little info on the TeamTNT homepage, and I afraid, that is all we have.
We had a similar issue in the other thread: Original, full quality Doom 1,2 soundtrack
I once asked them which midi devices they composed the songs on, but didn't got any reply.

Damn. I guess I'll credit the four of them then.
I got those four names from the Overclocked Remix site and they give credit to all four of them there as well.

Thanks for the reply.

TNT has some great music. wormhole, hunting season and of course pharaoh.

Torr Samaho said:

TNT has some great music. wormhole, hunting season and of course pharaoh.

I know :)
The MAP04 and MAP08 tracks are my personal favorites.