Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fatal error

TIME WARP 1 and 2

TOT COMICS is back with another "public service anouncment"

TIME WARP 1 and 2 DOOM II WADS

Now I know everyone places notices about their doom 2 mods so i'm betting you'll want to ingore this notice BUT DON'T you just might like this.

TIME WARP is a fun doom 2 mod made by TOT COMICS INC. (totcomics.webs.com) it is a mixture of DOOM 2 and Wolfenstien. Taking place during and after doom2 you play as a marine that while in a swamp encounters a portal that when he enters he ends up in the middle of WW2. Now being trapped he must escape WW2 and possibly even affect the outcome of WW2. All you need to play this is the original doom2.exe. Download the WAD at totcomics.webs.com doom II page.

TOT COMICS
Not sure you want to play this wad? Well go over to the TOT COMICS website and watch the TIME WARP 2 Trailer. totcomics.webs.com
NOTE: Like doom 64? Play SmL A DOOM64, just go to our doom 64 page.

I'm having a somewhat hard time telling if this is average run-of-the-mill spam or very bad communication skills...

I am sure this will be worth the waiting and lack of screenshots.

Holy crap, somebody better alert "King" REoL TOUGH and "Prince" Dark Exodus! The King is dead, long live the King!

I don't know why no mention's been made of UAC Counterattack - it's obviously the pick of the bunch AND potential Cacoward material.

GreyGhost said:

I don't know why no mention's been made of UAC Counterattack - it's obviously the pick of the bunch AND potential Cacoward material.

I just can't wait to destroy that big computer hidden behind some crates!

If those are the "best" screenshots they could get then...no thanks!

woah woah woah, MIDIS... EMBEDDED ON A WEBPAGE?

This is beyond my technical grasp. I'd better skip it.

I just played both UAC Counterattack and TIME WARP 2.

I feel my Bad Wad Quota for the rest of the year is now full.

brinks said:

I just can't wait to destroy that big computer hidden behind some crates!

Well at least we know someone is making good use of the Wads In Progress idea generator...

This is almost as great as the Nazi Teddy Bear TC.

fatal error said:

TOT COMICS is back with another "public service anouncment"

TIME WARP 1 and 2 DOOM II WADS

Yo dawg. I played your wads. I liked them a lot. I made a tribute wad called "Trapped in Time!". See if you like it.

It's nine levels of pure action!

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ag38818/n/timetarp_wad

p.s. it took me like an hour to make so I hope you liek it.

Snarboo said:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really hyped for Smarty Lab Abandonment!

I'm happy your interested in SmL A, but in case theres any confusion it's not a doom 2 mod it's a stand alone exe and it's available now at totcomics.webs.com

fatal error said:

I'm happy your interested in SmL A, but in case theres any confusion it's not a doom 2 mod it's a stand alone exe and it's available now at totcomics.webs.com

Apparently, your not familiar with sarcasm.

Fiend said:

Yo dawg. I played your wads. I liked them a lot. I made a tribute wad called "Trapped in Time!". See if you like it.

It's nine levels of pure action!

It's a fitting tribute - which gave me more than one deja vu moment while playing map nine. Well done.

to be honest this is better than shaw's nightmare. A submachinegun that drops green slime on guards is genius and has never been done before. Not only that but the artwork is original and isn't a copy and paste museum of donotsteals. He's young and energetically creative, cut him some slack if it's not going to be a run of the mill quality SP wad. There's a first for everything and this shows promise for the years ahead.