Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For the last access code, if you keep skimming through the doctor's notes in that library, it should "fall out".

After returning from that base in the jeep, you have to keep exploring and complete the tasks in all sections of the complex if you haven't. Only then can you reach the main R&D objective buildings.

I'm having some problems too. I know i'm supposed to shut off the turbines in the power generator complex, but whenever I go into the water, i can't get out and my character keeps moving backwards.

Could it be the version of GZDoom I'm running? I'm running 1.2.1.353.

From what I remember, the character moving backwards is normal underwater, like it's supposed to be a "current" effect or the like. If it's doing that in other places, I'm sure that's not normal.

As for the generator, there should be two ways to enter the water. One is from the outside of the building. I don't recommend this since I'm sure you'll always die by the spinning turbines when trying to get across. The switch is on the other side of them, so use the other entry point (look around inside the building). Press the switch and you should be able to get out the way you came in.

Well, I got past that and now I'm near the end in the bombed out facility and now it keeps crashing when I try to kill the Barons there. :/

I would say the version of GZDoom you have isn't quite compatible. Unless you're playing the newer version (the more updated one), wasn't the first release intended for an earlier ZDoom?

Perhaps the text file tells which one to use..

I'm running CAH:SE and all it says is GZDoom 1.1.06+ or something like that.

Problem is, if I change versions, I'm gonna lose all my progress :/

Yeah, that really sucks when that's the case. The last time I played CAH SE was in late December and I'm not quite sure which GZDoom I used.

If I still have the lot on my older PC, I'll let you know (if you're considering it).

Yeah, I am, seeing as I have no choice. It's a great wad and I want to finish it so bad :(