Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fatal error

TIME WARP 3

fatal error said:

To download this WAD, or view screen shots we kindly adk you to visit the TOT COMICS DOOM II page at totcomics.webs.com

Would be nice if you were to provide a hyperlink, for those lazy folk that can't be arsed to copy and paste the link (i.e. me).

One your site it says: "You can also buy it off of steam, but that version can't play custom WAD files so your best bet is buying it from Id."

That is bullshit. You can indeed use addons with the steam distribution.

myk said:

One your site it says: "You can also buy it off of steam, but that version can't play custom WAD files so your best bet is buying it from Id."

That is bullshit. You can indeed use addons with the steam distribution.

Also, if you buy the Steam version, you don't need to copy the IWAD files into the port directory if you're using ZDoom (or Choco/others?) - these ports are designed such that they will automatically detect the location of your Steam installation and the WAD files contained within.

I tried the levels on the site. Fatal error, you should learn how to make doors, lifts, and other linedef-based effects. Upon trying each level set I was expecting to see additional effects, but they all just use only height variation and the exit line. The latest set (Time warp 3) was at least harder than the others, but still way too basic in design.

Shit: Avoid

that's all i have to say about this shitty wad and why the fuck Author doesn't bother improving and listening to critics at all?

I'm pretty sure this is the first time i've beaten a megawad in better than par time - which means the maps are too short and easy.

I have no clue what's going on with this mapset, but one of the maps (can't remember which one) with a cyb in a tiny area with some slime and lots of arch-viles made me lol.

Look at the website, dude's gotta be like 12 years old.