RDMonkey

Ultima Deathmatch & EOABM

Is this a good idea?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

• Sounds awesome!
    • Meh, i guess it sounds playable..
    • No, It sound like crap!

Hi everyone! Ive finished Epitome of a bad mapper. If you wanna play, hust go to Wads In Progress and search my name. Im too lazy to post the link here

PLUS! Ive begun work on Ultima Deathmatch...I intend it to be at least 3 maps and you have suggestions im completely open.

YOU GUYS WANT A DOWNLOAD AND SCREENSHOTS THEN HERE:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2L96SJVA

Ok, so you have no screenshots, no downloads and you're asking if the name sounds cool? [insert standard newproject meme here]

Guest DILDOMASTER666

RDMonkey, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

fixed

RDMonkey said:

Ive finished Epitome of a bad mapper. If you wanna play, hust go to Wads In Progress and search my name.

Been there, done that, found nothing. <loses interest and goes elsewhere>

I know i dont have much but you guys dont have to be dicks about. I made the poll so i didnt have to do it later. I took screen shots just now and im making updates still. DON'T BE A*SES

Guest DILDOMASTER666
RDMonkey said:

DON'T BE A*SES

Guest DILDOMASTER666

11.64 MB (11919.54 K) of this WAD is wasted by MP3's that have SPC equivalents (a similar waste in filesize for equivalent MIDI versions), and 5.02 MB (5149.63 K) are wasted by a poorly-encoded MP3 which does not have an SPC or MIDI equivalent, but could have been compressed better. In the WAD, it appears as a 48KHz MP3 with a left and right channel that are exactly the same. Changing it to a 22KHz mono OGG resulted in no perceptible loss in quality, but saved that 5.02 MB.

That being said, I was mildly amused by a couple of these maps, albeit they are very short (especially considering the MP3s for these maps are so long...). The filesize just doesn't make it worth the download.