Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jute

Blasphemer 0.1.0 Released! (aka. "FreeHeretic")

Get it here: http://jeshimoth.com/jutegyte/blasphemer/

All textures, flats and inert scenery have been replaced. We could use some help! Highest priority right now is to fill in things that are relevant to deathmatch play. This includes:
- The rest of the pickup items (ammo/artifacts).
- Weapon-related sprites, including HUD weapons, projectiles, and planted
timebomb.
- Player and chicken (whatever replaces it) sprites.
- Weapon sounds.
- Remaining player sounds (wimpy death, crazy death, gib)
- Relevant hud/menu graphics (weapon and flight powerup indicators, for
instance).

(apologies for the gamma)

Doesn't look much Heretic, but i like it. But perhaps you should start to focus a little bit on the enemy department now. It was kinda weird blasting away at tiny red smileys.

Augh, I totally forgot to fix my map! Sorry about that, Jute. I'll try to have something by the weekend.

I would enjoy contributing something to this. If Jute doesn't mind it I'll see to doing a map, maybe some graphics or even music if that's applicable?

Catoptromancy said:

Looks very awesome. I can do maps, didnt see them mentioned.

Fisk said:

I would enjoy contributing something to this. If Jute doesn't mind it I'll see to doing a map, maybe some graphics or even music if that's applicable?

Contributions would definitely be appreciated! We could use both SP and DM maps, as well as graphics and sounds. Music is completely replaced already. In terms of graphics and sounds, our biggest priorities are DM-related, as stated above. In terms of maps, we could use both SP or DM, but it is very likely that DM play will be feasible before SP play.

As promised, here is a new version of my map:
E1M3 Version 3

Mostly minor improvements, such as fixing the more glaring texture misalignments and replacing some textures with more appropriate ones.